Title race reaching its climax
RESULTS over four days have left Sheringham still in pole position for the Dolphin Autos Anglian Combination championship.They have 51 points from 25 games, Acle have 50 from two games more, Blofield are a threat with 47 points from 24 games while Cromer are fourth with 46 points from 26 games.
RESULTS over four days have left Sheringham still in pole position for the Dolphin Autos Anglian Combination championship.
They have 51 points from 25 games, Acle have 50 from two games more, Blofield are a threat with 47 points from 24 games while Cromer are fourth with 46 points from 26 games.
Tuesday night sees Sheringham at Acle in what could be the decisive Sterry Cup clash.
On Saturday, the Shannocks won 3-1 at Hindringham with goals from Roy Bevis, Chris Holmes and Andrew Eastaugh while Acle beat AFC Norwich 1-0.
You may also want to watch:
On Monday, Cromer won 2-1 at Hindringham. Tuesday saw Blofield win 1-0 at North Walsham, who are sixth with 42 points from 26 games played, and Acle were held to a 0-0 draw at Wroxham Reserves.
In a 30-match programme, Saturday sees Sheringham at bottom-five Beccles, Cromer at home to Sprowston Athletic, North Walsham at home to Dersingham and Wroxham Reserves at home to Watton.
- 1 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 2 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 3 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 4 Stunning sunset artwork being raffled for new cancer centre
- 5 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show
- 6 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast
- 7 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 8 Treasure Island coming to north Norfolk pub garden
- 9 Rescuers called as seaside visitors cut off by high tide
- 10 Tell us: Why young people move away from Norfolk
Tuesday sees Holt at Loddon and Cromer visiting Sprowston Athletic.
Holt, meanwhile, are three points adrift at the bottom.