Title race reaching its climax
RESULTS over four days have left Sheringham still in pole position for the Dolphin Autos Anglian Combination championship.They have 51 points from 25 games, Acle have 50 from two games more, Blofield are a threat with 47 points from 24 games while Cromer are fourth with 46 points from 26 games.
RESULTS over four days have left Sheringham still in pole position for the Dolphin Autos Anglian Combination championship.
They have 51 points from 25 games, Acle have 50 from two games more, Blofield are a threat with 47 points from 24 games while Cromer are fourth with 46 points from 26 games.
Tuesday night sees Sheringham at Acle in what could be the decisive Sterry Cup clash.
On Saturday, the Shannocks won 3-1 at Hindringham with goals from Roy Bevis, Chris Holmes and Andrew Eastaugh while Acle beat AFC Norwich 1-0.
On Monday, Cromer won 2-1 at Hindringham. Tuesday saw Blofield win 1-0 at North Walsham, who are sixth with 42 points from 26 games played, and Acle were held to a 0-0 draw at Wroxham Reserves.
In a 30-match programme, Saturday sees Sheringham at bottom-five Beccles, Cromer at home to Sprowston Athletic, North Walsham at home to Dersingham and Wroxham Reserves at home to Watton.
- 1 Norfolk-born entrepreneur is second richest person in country
- 2 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 3 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 4 Hundreds of motors park up for classic vehicle day at Norfolk gardens
- 5 Cafe and shop along Norfolk Broads up for sale with 'rare opportunity'
- 6 100 East Anglian events you cannot miss this summer
- 7 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 8 Cash boost for church campaign backed by Normal for Norfolk star
- 9 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 10 Homes in Norfolk amongst least likely to be burgled
Tuesday sees Holt at Loddon and Cromer visiting Sprowston Athletic.
Holt, meanwhile, are three points adrift at the bottom.