Sponsorship deal with local company is a big boost for young footballers at Holt
- Credit: Archant
Holt United Youth U10s are celebrating after winning a sponsorship deal from Structure-flex in Cromer for the second year in succession.
The sponsorship comes at the end of an exciting season for the Kelling Road team who enjoy competing with other junior teams across the county in the largest youth league in Norfolk.
Joint manager Andy Grand, commented: 'The main emphasis at this young age is development and fun and to ensure that the boys have smiles on their faces when they play.
'A lot of local sports teams rely heavily on contributions from local businesses and we are no different, so to receive such a generous donation from Structure-flex is absolutely brilliant and the whole team is very grateful for their support.'
The sponsorship has been used to purchase a new home team kit which the team will be wearing when the new season starts in September as they compete in the Norfolk Combined Youth League and Cups.
You may also want to watch:
Managing Director at Structure-flex, Paul Reeve, commented: 'As a local employer and business we believe that supporting the community is really important so we were absolutely delighted to get involved and to help the team get a new strip is wonderful. We're proud they will be wearing the Structure-flex logo next season.'
The company, who supply flexible fabric products, has been a major employer in the North Norfolk area for 45 years and moved its manufacturing business from Melton Constable to Cromer in 2015 after completing a £1.5m refurbishment programme at the premises.
- 1 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 4 Refusal recommended for firm's shipping container
- 5 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 6 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 7 Own a piece of paradise: One acre willow plantation for sale
- 8 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 9 Tributes paid to Lord Robert Walpole who has died aged 82
- 10 Bullying claims and defamation payments on agenda for special meeting
Adrian Hannant, chairman at Holt United Youth said: 'Sponsorship is so important to the club. It allows us to create an excellent environment for our young players to feel an inclusive part of a successful team.
'The sportsmanship displayed by the Under 10s is really commendable. The club is immensely proud that two members of the team have even been accepted to train at the Norwich City Player Development Centre.'
The Holt United Youth is an FA Chartered Standard grassroots club where training is available for 4-16 year olds and matches are played at U8, U9, U10, U11, U12, U13, U14, U15 and U16 level.
Anyone interested in finding out more about the team should visit www.holtutdyouthfc.co.uk