Smashing way to get fit
Want to get fit this year and hate the gym? Why not chase a ball around!Cromer Tennis and Squash Club continue to offer many different membership types.
Want to get fit this year and hate the gym? Why not chase a ball around!
Cromer Tennis and Squash Club continue to offer many different membership types. The club's junior section is flourishing with 13 groups for all standards and ages.
The club has an active social calendar with many events planned for this year, which is the club's 100th.
The monthly quizzes continue to be very popular and a beer festival is planned in the near future. The squash scene continues to be popular with the annual handicap tournament scheduled for the week starting February 25.
You may also want to watch:
On the tennis side of the business, the club has three club mornings held on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday with a ladies' coaching morning on Thursdays at 9.30am.
The club hold a men's practice night on Wednesdays from 6pm for the more advanced players.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 3 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 4 Delays expected on part of A149 during upcoming road resurfacing
- 5 Frustration as bid to house Afghan refugees fails
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 8 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 9 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 10 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
The club has many tennis and squash teams competing in local and county leagues.
The club also has a very friendly table tennis section who are always looking for new members and currently have three teams in the local league.
The club has two tennis coaches, head coach Gareth Goldson and Richard Keeble who both offer individual coaching in addition to being behind the thriving junior group set-up.
The squash section has qualified coach Hugh Bradbury to thank for the emergence of several youngsters in recent times, in particular Ben Herrieven and Alex Foster and Hugh is always available for players of all standards.
For further details contact club manager Danny Holdom on 01263 513741.