Six of the best from Cromer Youth Old Boys
- Credit: Archant
With the Sanders Coaches Division One championship and runners-up spots already decided focus fell on other NEN League sides.
Cromer Youth Old Boys, at home to Erpingham, were 6-2 winners with goals from Liam Stone (2), Daryl Harrod, Sam Slack, Wade Stanforth and Michael Bayle.
Replying for Erpingham were Michael James and Lee McCrory.
Southrepps won 3-2 at Felmingham and Holt Reserves recorded their first victory of the year, winning 4-0 at home to Aylsham A with goals from Jack Bayle, Cameron Humphries, Mark Sadler and Ben Burch.
The Second Division League Cup semi-final places have been sorted, with Briston taking on Stalham A and North Walsham A at home to Bacton. These games will be played on April 29.
You may also want to watch:
On Easter Monday Runton won the Nicholson's of Stalham Benevolent Cup for the fifth year running with a convincing 9-2 victory over East Ruston.
- 1 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 2 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 3 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 4 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 5 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 6 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 7 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 8 Coastguard joins search for missing London man last seen in Norfolk
- 9 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 10 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?