Runton United set off on another Norfolk Junior Cup run
- Credit: PA
Last year's Junior Cup runners-up Runton opened their campaign with a 3-0 home win over Ingoldisthorpe thanks to a brace from Ben Sharman and one from George Crane.
Haisboro Athletic also made it into the next round courtesy of a 1-0 win at Stalham Reserves.
Hickling were beaten 5-0 at home by Sprowston Athletic while all the other sides in the Walcott Lighthouse Inn NEN League received byes.
In the league Gimingham were 3-2 winners at Aylsham A thanks to a brace from Wayne Cutting and one from Cameron Walker.
A hat-trick from Ant Annison and one apiece from Jake Brown and Andy Rice saw East Ruston beat North Walsham A 5-1.
You may also want to watch:
Erpingham and Southrepps shared the spoils in a 1-1 draw as did Gimingham Reserves and Holt Reserves while Cromer Youth Old Boys proved far too strong for their visitors Erpingham Reserves and completely overran them, winning 26-0.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters
- 3 Refusal recommended for firm's shipping container
- 4 Tributes paid to Lord Robert Walpole who has died aged 82
- 5 Princess Anne pays flying visit to historic Broads' boatyard
- 6 Own a piece of paradise: One acre willow plantation for sale
- 7 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 8 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 9 45,000 sign petition to save harbour railway
- 10 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats