Runton FC warming up for title challenge
The battle lines have already been drawn in the NPSS Security Services NEN League where defending Slater & Frith champions Gimingham face a strong challenge from last year's runners up Runton.
They have started off at a pace and have maximum points on the top of the pile, following their 4-0 victory at Ludham.
Gimingham were also amongst the goals at East Ruston, scoring a 7-1 win to hold on to second spot over Aylsham A, who netted twice at home to Horning without reply.
Haisboro Athletic went nap away at Corpusty.
The home side got on the score sheet once whilst Mundesley were odd goal winners of three away at Worstead.
You may also want to watch:
With current Wayford Nurseries Division Two leaders Cromer Youth Old Boys idle Plumstead Rangers moved level at the top with them following their 4-1 home win over Erpingham.
Blakeney at last got their season up and running at home to Corpusty Res when they shared four goals and the points, this being the visitors' first point of the season as well.
- 1 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 2 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 3 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 4 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village
- 5 See inside this converted Victorian school on sale for £650,000
- 6 Lifeboat crews called to help sinking fishing boat off Norfolk coast
- 7 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 8 New golfing trophy named after club stalwart
- 9 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 10 Hundreds of noisy neighbour complaints in North Norfolk during pandemic
Holt A were in seventh heaven at Gimingham Res who failed to find the net themselves.
Knights Trophies Division Three leaders Trunch scored a 4-1 home success over Plumstead Res.
East Ruston Res returned home from Holt Colts 5-3 winners whilst Southrepps scored a 7-4 home win over Worstead Reserves.