Royal Cromer's trophy triumph
Royal Cromer Golf Club won the coveted Myhill Trophy when the beat Eaton by 10 holes in the final.They trailed by two holes at lunch but quickly made up the deficit and forged ahead.
Royal Cromer Golf Club won the coveted Myhill Trophy when the beat Eaton by 10 holes in the final.
They trailed by two holes at lunch but quickly made up the deficit and forged ahead. The club won the trophy in 2003 and 1991.
This year's team was sponsored by the Cromer Crab Factory and Robinsons Volkswagen of Norwich who provided the players' uniform.
Pictured, left to right,
You may also want to watch:
are Charlie Bright, Ian Hogg, John Batten, Joe Thwaites, Matt Butcher, Steven Peet, John Roberts and Sam Craig.
Pleet & Bright beat Nicholls & Crerar 3 up; Roberts & Hogg beat Colman & Smith 8 up; Butcher & Craig lost to Ong & Wilson 2 down; Batten & Thwaites beat Reid & Conway 1 up. Simon Fuller and Bernie Peet represented Royal Cromer in earlier rounds.
- 1 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 2 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 3 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 4 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 7 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 8 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 9 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 10 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen