Robins in stalemate
Reepham Town 0, Wortwell 0THIS was the fourth time these two teams had met this season, and to a degree familiarity meant they cancelled each other out.
Reepham Town 0, Wortwell 0
THIS was the fourth time these two teams had met this season, and to a degree familiarity meant they cancelled each other out.
The weather was not conducive to a flowing game as the wind swept down the pitch, but despite playing poorly Reepham should have won. Chances were few, but those that were created should have been taken.
Chairman Marcus Wilkinson stated: “This was the worst I've seen the boys play this term. We need to remain focused for the remainder of the season and get back the good form we displayed earlier in the campaign”.
You may also want to watch:
He continued: “Fortunately our Sunday team showed everyone else how it is done with a cracking 7-0 win against Earlham Colney.”
In a game where both teams gave 100 per cent, James Page bagged a hat-trick, Daniel Davis scored a brace and Jon Harrington and Dan Oswick with a goal apiece rounded off the scoring.
- 1 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Election 2021: Lib Dem leader quits in North
- 3 'Dystopian castle' in seaside village may escape demolition
- 4 Nearly £50,000 donated to restore Grade II listed church organ
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 New veterinary practice to set open in former Cromer GP surgery
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Conservatives hold on in Broadland
- 10 Mobile Post Office to come to two north Norfolk villages
Manager Gary Easton commented after the match: “We were dominant throughout and if Earlham's keeper had not been in such outstanding form we could have scored more.”
Reepham Reserves had a weekend off with no fixture, but on Saturday they are at home to Gorleston, ko 2.30pm.
Reepham Town Sunday play Pulham United at Stimpson's Piece ko 10.30am.
The first team travel to Norwich St Johns ko 2.30pm.