Robins are really rocking
Reepham Town 5, Acle Town Reserves 0UNBEATEN in four and through to a cup final, Acle Reserves came with a strong team to Stimpson's Piece and during the first 30 minutes or so their direct style disorientated Reepham.
Reepham Town 5, Acle Town Reserves 0
UNBEATEN in four and through to a cup final, Acle Reserves came with a strong team to Stimpson's Piece and during the first 30 minutes or so their direct style disorientated Reepham.
On the half hour James Page and Brown went up for a header and clashed heads. Page was off to hospital with a nasty cut and Brown eventually left the action.
After the injury Reepham started to play their usual forceful, neat passing game and established some width. They gained several corners and eventually the ball fell to Martin Bramble whose volley from three yards almost burst the net.
You may also want to watch:
Andy Gooch then supplied Leon Huckle with an opportunity which he snatched.
Reepham started the second half determined to consolidate their 10-point lead at the top of the Anglian Combination Division Two table and skipper Kevin White flicked the ball through to Colin Emberley who rounded goalkeeper Shaun Roberts to make it three.
- 1 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 2 'Power buyers' help pump up north Norfolk housing market to new heights
- 3 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 4 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 5 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 6 See inside this converted Victorian school on sale for £650,000
- 7 Foodbank changes name to reflect increased demand
- 8 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 9 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village
- 10 Praise for retiring controller who kept an eye on Norfolk's coast
Again Gooch was the provider and again Emberley scored, with his right foot, as on 65 minutes the tally increased to four. The scoring was rounded off when Emberley slipped the ball square to Shaun Belton who fizzed a ball below the body of outstanding keeper Brown.
The Robins have scored 26 in their last eight games and conceded two.
Reepham Meloncauli Rose man-of-the-match was Colin Emberley.
This Saturday Reepham are away in a top-of-the-table clash with Poringland in a 2pm kick-off.