Reepham Town plan for future
The boss of ultra-successful Reepham Town has quit to become general manager of football at the club.Shane Lutkin guided the team to promotion into senior football after a 15-year gap and victory in the Cyril Ballyn Cup - the club's first trophy in 25 years.
The boss of ultra-successful Reepham Town has quit to become general manager of football at the club.
Shane Lutkin guided the team to promotion into senior football after a 15-year gap and victory in the Cyril Ballyn Cup - the club's first trophy in 25 years.
Although he is stepping down from the manager's role he will continue with the Robins as general manager of football.
This progressive and growing club is now seeking first and reserve team managers and assistant managers.
A head of coaching, a press officer and a physiotherapist are also required.
Anyone interested should contact, in confidence, Lutkin on 07899952299 or chairman Marcus Wilkinson on 07810501506.
- 1 Village pub reopening after £200k refurbishment
- 2 New chef brings taste of the Med to town cafe
- 3 Sainsbury's moves to quash rumour of till closures at Norfolk store
- 4 Vandals target Banksy artwork in Cromer
- 5 Banking counter to open after town's last branch closes
- 6 Norfolk man runs 68 miles in one day for charity
- 7 'Rare' blue lobster found by Norfolk fisherman
- 8 North Norfolk pub re-opens as a hotel
- 9 Public toilets in north Norfolk 'swamped' by campervan waste
- 10 Norfolk towns and villages which have received national recognition in 2022
Asked about his decision, Lutkin said: 'I will do what ever is best for the club and this is a really fantastic club.
'The whole set-up is driving forward,' he added.
'This is a wonderful opportunity for bright, energetic managers and coaches to join a club which is successful on and off the field.
'We have some exceptional players and a great friendly community spirit within the club,' he concluded.
In a very successful season for Reepham, the Sunday team was also promoted, while the U16 team achieved the cup and league double.