Pudney leaving Mundesley Golf Club to take on new challenge at Hunstanton
- Credit: Getty Images
Ryan Pudney is bidding farewell to Mundesley Golf Club after almost seven years' service.
The club's golf operations manager is moving 50 miles along the coast to take up the position of general manager at Hunstanton.
Pudney, an active member of the PGA, said he he would be leaving Mundesley with many happy memories.
'Mundesley is an excellent club to be a member of, both for its friendly welcome and for the relaxing atmosphere in which to play golf,' he commented
Donald Stuart, chairman at Mundesley, paid tribute to Pudney, adding: 'We have benefited enormously from his enthusiasm, good golf counsel and encouragement to new, ever present, young and aspiring golfers. We wish him well and know he will be successful and trust going forward he will be a frequent visitor to our club.'
You may also want to watch:
Ryan will support the club in finding his replacement before he joins up with his new team at Hunstanton.
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 3 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 4 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 5 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 6 Norfolk rugby star takes indefinite leave due to wife's illness
- 7 Sports body pushes for 54-home plan to go before the government
- 8 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 9 See inside former brewery transformed into a cottage for sale for £875k
- 10 Student nurse's plea after two years of university work stolen from car