Pudney leaving Mundesley Golf Club to take on new challenge at Hunstanton
- Credit: Getty Images
Ryan Pudney is bidding farewell to Mundesley Golf Club after almost seven years' service.
The club's golf operations manager is moving 50 miles along the coast to take up the position of general manager at Hunstanton.
Pudney, an active member of the PGA, said he he would be leaving Mundesley with many happy memories.
'Mundesley is an excellent club to be a member of, both for its friendly welcome and for the relaxing atmosphere in which to play golf,' he commented
Donald Stuart, chairman at Mundesley, paid tribute to Pudney, adding: 'We have benefited enormously from his enthusiasm, good golf counsel and encouragement to new, ever present, young and aspiring golfers. We wish him well and know he will be successful and trust going forward he will be a frequent visitor to our club.'
You may also want to watch:
Ryan will support the club in finding his replacement before he joins up with his new team at Hunstanton.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters
- 3 Refusal recommended for firm's shipping container
- 4 Tributes paid to Lord Robert Walpole who has died aged 82
- 5 Princess Anne pays flying visit to historic Broads' boatyard
- 6 Own a piece of paradise: One acre willow plantation for sale
- 7 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 8 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 9 45,000 sign petition to save harbour railway
- 10 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats