Perry good show at home
Aldborough CC continued their unbeaten start to the Alliance Five campaign with a win at home to Norwich and Coltishall Wanderers' A team.
Jamie Perry-Warnes continued his rich vein of form after taking four last week to bag another three wickets in a hostile opening spell. Cramp, Smith and Tuthill continues the good work dismissing the away side for 141.
In reply, Aldborough lost six wickets chasing the low total with only Allan (49) finding any fluency. Next week Aldborough entertain Halvergate.
Aldborough A lost to Norwich Bystanders A in Division Four of the Norfolk League. A low total meant Norwich Bystanders made light work of the chase and reached the target with overs to spare.
On Sunday, a maiden Aldborough 100 for Jamie Perry-Warnes was the highlight of a good game on The Green against Mattishall. Perry-Warnes batted through the innings to make 146 nott out and carry his bat.
You may also want to watch:
A total of 252 was too much for Mattishall who fell 50 runs short of their target after some good bowling from Biss (3-24), matching his earlier score of 23 with the bat to make for a good day for the all-rounder, contributed to them being bowled out for 197.
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 Supermarket ‘champion’ clocks up thousands for charity - in spite of battling coronavirus
- 3 How a north Norfolk holiday hotspot was before tourists
- 4 'Magna Carta is no defence' - Man caught fishing illegally on Broads
- 5 Norfolk coronavirus infection rates fall further
- 6 North Norfolk farmer who grew potatoes for Walkers crisps dies aged 92
- 7 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 8 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 9 Why have Norfolk and Suffolk been placed in Tier 2?
- 10 'Hugely disappointed': Reaction to Tier 2 Covid restrictions for Norfolk