Perry good show at home
Aldborough CC continued their unbeaten start to the Alliance Five campaign with a win at home to Norwich and Coltishall Wanderers' A team.
Jamie Perry-Warnes continued his rich vein of form after taking four last week to bag another three wickets in a hostile opening spell. Cramp, Smith and Tuthill continues the good work dismissing the away side for 141.
In reply, Aldborough lost six wickets chasing the low total with only Allan (49) finding any fluency. Next week Aldborough entertain Halvergate.
Aldborough A lost to Norwich Bystanders A in Division Four of the Norfolk League. A low total meant Norwich Bystanders made light work of the chase and reached the target with overs to spare.
On Sunday, a maiden Aldborough 100 for Jamie Perry-Warnes was the highlight of a good game on The Green against Mattishall. Perry-Warnes batted through the innings to make 146 nott out and carry his bat.
You may also want to watch:
A total of 252 was too much for Mattishall who fell 50 runs short of their target after some good bowling from Biss (3-24), matching his earlier score of 23 with the bat to make for a good day for the all-rounder, contributed to them being bowled out for 197.
- 1 'Know the waters are dangerous' - Rip tide warning following rescue from Norfolk beach
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 'We love this street' - New deli opens in Cromer
- 5 New rules for coastal care home in special measures
- 6 Charity horse ride around north Norfolk estate planned
- 7 Rescued pony arrives at new home on celebrity's farm
- 8 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 9 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 10 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m