Perry good show at home
Aldborough CC continued their unbeaten start to the Alliance Five campaign with a win at home to Norwich and Coltishall Wanderers' A team.
Jamie Perry-Warnes continued his rich vein of form after taking four last week to bag another three wickets in a hostile opening spell. Cramp, Smith and Tuthill continues the good work dismissing the away side for 141.
In reply, Aldborough lost six wickets chasing the low total with only Allan (49) finding any fluency. Next week Aldborough entertain Halvergate.
Aldborough A lost to Norwich Bystanders A in Division Four of the Norfolk League. A low total meant Norwich Bystanders made light work of the chase and reached the target with overs to spare.
On Sunday, a maiden Aldborough 100 for Jamie Perry-Warnes was the highlight of a good game on The Green against Mattishall. Perry-Warnes batted through the innings to make 146 nott out and carry his bat.
You may also want to watch:
A total of 252 was too much for Mattishall who fell 50 runs short of their target after some good bowling from Biss (3-24), matching his earlier score of 23 with the bat to make for a good day for the all-rounder, contributed to them being bowled out for 197.
- 1 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 2 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 3 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 4 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village
- 5 See inside this converted Victorian school on sale for £650,000
- 6 Lifeboat crews called to help sinking fishing boat off Norfolk coast
- 7 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 8 New golfing trophy named after club stalwart
- 9 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 10 Hundreds of noisy neighbour complaints in North Norfolk during pandemic