North Walsham Vikings set to host mid-table Fullerians
- Credit: Archant
North Walsham return to home ground on Saturday after a fine win at Ruislip.
This weekendn's opposition, Fullerians from Watford, should on paper present more tricky opposition.
Sitting safely in ninth place in the table, they have shown that without any spectacular wins they are consistent. In the away fixture the Vikings came away 36-14 winners.
Coach James Brooks will be looking for a similar performance to the one his players produced at Ruislip. If there were any injuries last week they were probably minor but if there are the coach will have the luxury of knowing that Mike Braans, Chris Godwin, Tom Knight and Ben O'Hickey are back and front rowers Dane Canning and Tim Weber as well as scrum half Lee Thomson are available and raring to go.
Both the Raiders and Warriors have the weekend off so many of them will line the rails to boost the support.
You may also want to watch:
Holt also have a day off in London 3 Eastern Counties.
- 1 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month
- 2 Hurricane and Spitfire in the Norfolk sky as heritage centre opens
- 3 Caravan site applies to be able to open during winter months
- 4 Animal rescue group needs to double volunteer team to meet demand
- 5 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 6 Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park
- 7 Pub is back, with new menu and brand, after closure fears
- 8 Most villagers back military training overhead despite noise
- 9 Town lido among schemes put forward in funding bid
- 10 'A truly affordable home': Teeny tiny abode sold for glamping