North Walsham Vikings set to host mid-table Fullerians
- Credit: Archant
North Walsham return to home ground on Saturday after a fine win at Ruislip.
This weekendn's opposition, Fullerians from Watford, should on paper present more tricky opposition.
Sitting safely in ninth place in the table, they have shown that without any spectacular wins they are consistent. In the away fixture the Vikings came away 36-14 winners.
Coach James Brooks will be looking for a similar performance to the one his players produced at Ruislip. If there were any injuries last week they were probably minor but if there are the coach will have the luxury of knowing that Mike Braans, Chris Godwin, Tom Knight and Ben O'Hickey are back and front rowers Dane Canning and Tim Weber as well as scrum half Lee Thomson are available and raring to go.
Both the Raiders and Warriors have the weekend off so many of them will line the rails to boost the support.
Holt also have a day off in London 3 Eastern Counties.
- 1 Your say: Should we close carparks at north Norfolk beauty spots?
- 2 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 3 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 4 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 5 New book reveals how Albert Einstein's stay in Norfolk may have saved his life
- 6 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 7 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 8 Hardware store owners to bid farewell after seven decades in business
- 9 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 10 'Covid didn't kill off our creativity' - Man, 73, releases Christmas song with puppets