North Norfolk teams in the Anglian Combination
Cromer Town maintained their one-point advantage over St Andrews at the chase for the Anglian Combination championship.
The Crabs won 5-1 at Beccles to take their points total to 34 from 15 games. Saints have 33 from one game less.
In third spot are Wroxham Reserves who beat visitors Hempnall 3-0 for a points tally of 30 from 17 matches.
All will be looking out for Blofield who have 28 points from only 12 games.
In ninth position are Sheringham who drew 2-2 at Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves, two points and two places above North walsham, who had a 0-0 home draw with Loddon.
In Division One, Holt in sixth spot won 4-3 at third-placed Long Stratton while seventh-placed Reepham lost 3-2 at home to Bradenham Wanderers. Stalham won 3-1 at Poringland.
Aylsham are second in Division Three having beaten visitors Beccles Town Reserves 4-1. In the bottom five, Cromer Reserves had their home match with Marlingford postponed while North Walsham Reserves lost 1-0 at Martham.
- 1 New car boot to take place monthly after early success
- 2 Men fined more than £600 for fishing illegally
- 3 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 4 Norfolk coastal trek named among best UK pub walks
- 5 Obituary: Blacksmith who began career in abandoned cowshed dies at 74
- 6 Spitfire to soar over north Norfolk for jubilee
- 7 Will new lease mean a new surface for this pothole-riddled carpark?
- 8 9 of the best campsites on the Norfolk coast
- 9 Care home told to improve after concerns over medicines and staff training
- 10 Farmer says cousin's wedding venue will bring 'criminal activity'
In Division Four, third-placed Hoveton Wherrymen lost 6-2 at home to second-placed UEA. Sheringham Reserves, in fifth, won 3-1 at home to St Andrews Reserves.
In Division Five, Buxton won 3-2 at Hindringham Reserves and Reepham Reserves won won 6-0 at Mundford Reserves. Stalham Reserves won 1-0 at home to Attleborough Reserves.
In Division Six, leaders Holt Reserves beat visitors Thorpe Village Reserves 2-1 and third-place Aylsham Reserves won 4-3 at Bradenham Reserves.