North Norfolk round-up from Ang Com
Cromer Town have extended their lead in the race for the Anglian Combination championship.
The Crabs now have a seven-point lead over St Andrews, who were beaten 2-1 at St Johns. Cromer beat visitors Kirkley & Pakefield 3-1.
Just as important to Cromer was the shock 3-2 home defeat of defending champions Blofield by Loddon, who were bottom. Blofield have 28 points from only 13 games played to Cromer's 40 from 17.
Wroxham Reserves in fourth also lost ground, held to a 0-0 home draw by Spixworth. Sheringham won their derby at North Walsham 3-1.
In Division One, fourth-placed Holt won 5-0 at home to Bungay while Reepham in seventh spot won 1-0 at Long Stratton. Stalham, three places lower, won 2-0 at home to Corton.
In the Cyril Ballyn Trophy quarter-finals, Aylsham went out on penalties at Easton after a 1-1 draw.
In Division Three, Aylsham, who did not have a game, are third while in the bottom three North Waslham Reserves lost 3-0 at Wymondham.
- 1 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 2 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 3 Your say: How would you improve Holt?
- 4 Where and when you can park for free in north Norfolk this Christmas
- 5 'This affects everyone' - Erosion strikes Hemsby again
- 6 School closed its doors for three days after Covid outbreak
- 7 Sensory tent to feature at lights switch-on
- 8 'I'd throw a massive street party' - Q&A with Tracey Ringwood
- 9 German filmmaker's 'love letter to Britain' features famous Norfolk show
- 10 What's in a Broad? Delving beneath the surface of Norfolk's wonderful waterways
The Division Four second-placed team Hoveton Wherrymen won 4-1 at Sheringham Reserves. Leaders UEA have a better goal difference and have played two fewer games.
In Division Five, Stalham Reserves lost 2-0 at Saham Toney.
Division Six leaders Holt Reserves drew 0-0 at promotion rivals East Harling Reserves while second-placed Aylsham Reserves were in C S Morley Cup quarter-finals action, beating Cromer Reserves 2-1 at home. Reepham Reserves had a 3-2 home win over Blofield Reserves in the same competition.