No holding Cromer Town
FOOTBALL: Cromer are cruising to the Sterry Cup, the Anglian Combination championship trophy.
On Saturday they won 3-0 at home to Hempnall, and on Tuesday night they won 3-0 in their home derby with Sheringham.
Wroxham Reserves on Tuesday night entertained Mattishall in a top-five clash and lost 5-2.
At the weekend, Sheringham suffered a 5-1 defeat at second-placed St Johns but North Walsham 5-1 at Dersingham.
Holt, fourth in Division One, won 3-2 at Watton, Reepham won 2-1 at Bungay while Stalham visited Hindringham and won 2-1. Midweek Stalham won 1-0 at Bungay.
You may also want to watch:
Aylsham kept up their promotion push in Division Three with a 3-1 home win over Loddon Reserves while Cromer Reserves went down 4-1 at Wymondham Reserves. On Tuesday, Aylsham won 1-0 at home against Marlingford.
Sheringham Reserves, fifth in Division Four, won 4-1 against visitors Thorpe Rovers while Hoveton Wherrymen, one place above them, did not have a game. The north Norfolk duo are one point off second spot, the Wherrymen with games in hand.
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
- 3 Ex-landlord, 95, pulls pint in his old pub after 32 years
- 4 House next to 384-year-old shop on market for £700k
- 5 Tax in post: Only Fools and Horses van racks up fines
- 6 What next for town, a year after supermarket inferno?
- 7 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 8 Norfolk to get a 250-mile art trail - funded by European cash
- 9 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 10 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
In Division Five, Reepham Reserves beat Attleborough Reserves 8-0, the Buxton v Brandon Reserves game was abandoned through an injury and bottom side Stalham Reserves lost 4-3 at Hindringham Reserves.
Division Six joint leaders Aylsham Reserves won 5-0 at home to CNSOBU. Holt Reserves, four points behind the top two, did not have a game.