Late miss costs Wroxham
Dereham Town 1, Wroxham 1Both goals in Tuesday night's league clash came in the first 12 minutes, although the Yachtsmen could have clinched a win in the final minute.
Dereham Town 1, Wroxham 1
Both goals in Tuesday night's league clash came in the first 12 minutes, although the Yachtsmen could have clinched a win in the final minute.
In the ninth minute the Magpies went ahead through a Danny Beaumont penalty. But Wroxham equalised three minutes later with Lemmon's free-kick falling to Paul Cook, who fired home from 12 yards.
Dereham had the better of the second half, but White missed a sitter for Wroxham on time, clipping the ball over the top when clean through.
On Saturday, Wroxham visit CRC with Wroxham Reserves at home to Blofield.
- 1 Your say: Should we close carparks at north Norfolk beauty spots?
- 2 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 3 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 4 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 5 New book reveals how Albert Einstein's stay in Norfolk may have saved his life
- 6 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 7 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 8 Hardware store owners to bid farewell after seven decades in business
- 9 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 10 'Covid didn't kill off our creativity' - Man, 73, releases Christmas song with puppets