Late miss costs Wroxham
Dereham Town 1, Wroxham 1Both goals in Tuesday night's league clash came in the first 12 minutes, although the Yachtsmen could have clinched a win in the final minute.
Dereham Town 1, Wroxham 1
Both goals in Tuesday night's league clash came in the first 12 minutes, although the Yachtsmen could have clinched a win in the final minute.
In the ninth minute the Magpies went ahead through a Danny Beaumont penalty. But Wroxham equalised three minutes later with Lemmon's free-kick falling to Paul Cook, who fired home from 12 yards.
Dereham had the better of the second half, but White missed a sitter for Wroxham on time, clipping the ball over the top when clean through.
You may also want to watch:
On Saturday, Wroxham visit CRC with Wroxham Reserves at home to Blofield.
- 1 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month
- 2 Hurricane and Spitfire in the Norfolk sky as heritage centre opens
- 3 Caravan site applies to be able to open during winter months
- 4 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 5 Animal rescue group needs to double volunteer team to meet demand
- 6 Most villagers back military training overhead despite noise
- 7 Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park
- 8 Pub is back, with new menu and brand, after closure fears
- 9 Town lido among schemes put forward in funding bid
- 10 'A truly affordable home': Teeny tiny abode sold for glamping