Last kick drama lifts rugby prize
A dramatic last kick of the game conversion saw Holt beat North Walsham in the Norfolk under-13s rugby final.
The deadly left boot of Harry Simmons delivered the killer blow after a second half fight back.
In a see-saw game Holt surged into a 7-0 lead, but trailed 7-12 at half time.
Holt battled back with Jack Webster scoring the levelling try as the game reached the dying seconds, leaving only time for the do or die conversion.
Jack Webster scored the winners' other try, converted by Alastair Hughes.
- 1 Where and when you can park for free in north Norfolk this Christmas
- 2 School closed its doors for three days after Covid outbreak
- 3 'This affects everyone' - Erosion strikes Hemsby again
- 4 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 5 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 6 Conservatives gain Lib Dem ward in double by-election victory
- 7 Sensory tent to feature at lights switch-on
- 8 Deer herds relocated as part of dinosaur attraction's expansion plans
- 9 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 What's in a Broad? Delving beneath the surface of Norfolk's wonderful waterways