Last kick drama lifts rugby prize
A dramatic last kick of the game conversion saw Holt beat North Walsham in the Norfolk under-13s rugby final.
The deadly left boot of Harry Simmons delivered the killer blow after a second half fight back.
In a see-saw game Holt surged into a 7-0 lead, but trailed 7-12 at half time.
Holt battled back with Jack Webster scoring the levelling try as the game reached the dying seconds, leaving only time for the do or die conversion.
Jack Webster scored the winners' other try, converted by Alastair Hughes.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Last chance to own historic items as town hall goes under offer
- 2 Gresham's School to erect 25 blue plaques for famous former pupils
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 New £4.85m cancer centre will make life 'easier'
- 5 How Norfolk shantymen got involved in viral TikTok trend
- 6 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 7 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 8 Norfolk scenes cut from Netflix's Sutton Hoo film The Dig
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown