Ladies watch the clock
ANOTHER 10-mile time trial and another week of superlatives. On a sunny Tuesday evening a tremendous turnout of 26 riders took part in the time trial. There were two ladies - quite something for the North Norfolk Wheelers.
ANOTHER 10-mile time trial and another week of superlatives. On a sunny Tuesday evening a tremendous turnout of 26 riders took part in the time trial. There were two ladies - quite something for the North Norfolk Wheelers. There were two season's personal bests and two personal bests and Will Dorsett beat his personal best on the course with 21min 36sec. The record for the course stands at 20:07.
It was good to see new guest riders and, hopefully, the Wheelers will be able to persuade more ladies to join time trials.
Rowe is showing a good return to form coming in first on handicap. Second on handicap was Dann, a recent club member who is performing well.
The Wednesday and Saturday club runs continue to some old and some new venues around North Norfolk and the Broads. They welcome the onset of summer and an opportunity to complete a club run without getting wet.
You may also want to watch:
Actual times: Dorsett 21:36, Read 23:02, Hunt 23:22, Bailey 23:55, Edmonds 24:25, Rowe 24:29, Clark 24:39, Poulter 25:39, Etheridge 25:46, Rush 26:02, Davey 26:06, Dann 26:21 (spb), Rivett 26:27, Ms Sutton (Kings Lynn CC) 26:53, Wright 26:56, Findlay 26:57, Griffiths 27:00, Knowles 27:30, Brown 28:09 (pb), Holland 28:11 (spb), Laws 28:15, Thorold 28:27 (pb), Muir 29:46, Metcalf (guest) 30:42, Ms Stenberg (guest) 32:49.
Handicapped times: Rowe 19:45, Dann and Read 21:34, Edmonds 21:39, Dorsett 21:42, Thorold 21:47, Holland 21:53, Hunt and Bailey 22:03, Clark 22:06, Poulter 22:07, Findlay 22:15, Etheridge 22:21, Wright 22:22, Griffiths 22:25, Rush 22:39, Knowles 24:04.
- 1 Person found following lifeboat search in north Norfolk
- 2 North Norfolk beach hut wins award for country's best
- 3 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 4 'Very disappointing' - Vandals smash and burn toilets
- 5 Arrests after gang threw glass bottles and kicked victims
- 6 How realistic is Vigil? Verdict of former submariner from Aylsham
- 7 Revealed: The 10 most expensive villages in Norfolk
- 8 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 9 Frustration as bid to house Afghan refugees fails
- 10 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages