Kids’ Zone set to kick-off half-term fun in Cromer, North Walsham and Stalham
- Credit: NNDC
Children are set to have a ball in north Norfolk next month.
North Norfolk District Council has announced the timetable for February's half-term fun at community sports centres in Cromer, North Walsham and Stalham.
The regular school holiday programme has been changed to include more full days - following a request from parents.
'Kids' Zone: jump, run and play all day' activities run from 9.30am to 3pm, instead of a mix of mainly shorter sessions and an occasional full day.
Activities include ball games, football fun day, multisports and street dance. The days will serve different age groups ranging from four to 12-years-old.
You may also want to watch:
Councillor Maggie Prior, Cabinet Member for Leisure, Health and Wellbeing at North Norfolk District Council, said: 'We have listened to the views of both parents and young people, and used that information to change what we offer in our sports centres during half term and holidays.
'There was a clear desire for longer sessions to help busy families and we're delighted to be able to tie that in with offering healthy, active fun at a very reasonable cost.
- 1 Joy as town's beer and gin festival set to return
- 2 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 3 Canal restoration resumes as lockdown winds up
- 4 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 5 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 6 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 7 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 8 'Why north Norfolk will bounce back'
- 9 From Bradley Walsh to a charity bed push - hospital's history told in new wall feature
- 10 Lockdown easing to go ahead - but Hancock won't rule out reversal
'All sessions are led by qualified and dedicated staff who know how to make sure young people of various ages have lots of active fun.'
Full details of locations, dates, times and costs can be found at http://www.north-norfolk.gov.uk/sports/docs/Sports-and-winter-17.pdf