It’s Runton v Holt Reserves in Lifeboat Cup final
- Credit: Archant
The second semi-final of the Cromer Lifeboat Cup took place at Cabbell Park on Monday evening, with Runton United beating Southrepps 4-0.
Runton reached the final for the fifth successive year as a result of their emphatic win.
They took the lead after two minutes with an unfortunate own goal but failed to capitalise further in the first half, with Southrepps defending well.
Shortly after the break Runton scored their second goal after catching Southrepps cold. Southrepps continued to impress with their determination but went further behind after 70 minutes and conceded a fourth in the final minutes of the game. Southrepps deserve credit for their performance despite the result.
The match was well refereed by Dave Lewiss and his officials Leon Howard and Terry Chase.
You may also want to watch:
Runton will now face Holt Reserves in the final at Cabbell Park on Monday (6.30pm).
- 1 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 2 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 3 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 4 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 5 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 6 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 7 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 8 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 9 'It went a bit potty' - New cafe owner's tough first few months in lockdown
- 10 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK