It’s Runton v Holt Reserves in Lifeboat Cup final
- Credit: Archant
The second semi-final of the Cromer Lifeboat Cup took place at Cabbell Park on Monday evening, with Runton United beating Southrepps 4-0.
Runton reached the final for the fifth successive year as a result of their emphatic win.
They took the lead after two minutes with an unfortunate own goal but failed to capitalise further in the first half, with Southrepps defending well.
Shortly after the break Runton scored their second goal after catching Southrepps cold. Southrepps continued to impress with their determination but went further behind after 70 minutes and conceded a fourth in the final minutes of the game. Southrepps deserve credit for their performance despite the result.
The match was well refereed by Dave Lewiss and his officials Leon Howard and Terry Chase.
You may also want to watch:
Runton will now face Holt Reserves in the final at Cabbell Park on Monday (6.30pm).
- 1 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 2 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 3 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 4 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?
- 7 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 8 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 9 Coastguard joins search for missing London man last seen in Norfolk
- 10 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident