It’s Crabs v Shannocks in Cromer Lifeboat Cup Final
Cromer Reserves reached the final of Cromer Lifeboat Cup on Monday evening when they beat Holt Reserves 5-1.
The semi-final was hosted by Holt Sports Centre after Cabbell Park was declared unplayable because of the recent rain.
The game was turned on its head early in the first half when Holt lost their keeper through injury. Cromer took control and went 3-0 up before half-time, all with well taken goals.
Within a minute of the re-start Cromer scored again and after 60 minutes they went 5-0 up. Holt replied deep into stoppage time.
The game was well controlled by referee Rob Emery and his assistants Darren Baker and Cindy Dennis.
You may also want to watch:
The Crabs will now take on Sheringham Reserves in the final at Cabbell Park on Monday afternoon (2.30pm). The cup and individual trophies will be presented by Nigel Worthington, the former Northern Ireland and Norwich City manager.
- 1 Vintage train fires up for festive services
- 2 Two teenagers arrested following arson at a public toilet
- 3 Farms, former rail lines and old buildings set to be sold off by council
- 4 How dairy?! See town's ice-cream cone Christmas tree
- 5 Covid marshals hit the streets in north Norfolk
- 6 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 7 Village's shops transform into giant advent calendar
- 8 Santa Claus is coming to town - but he won't be taking cash
- 9 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 10 13 schools closed due to Covid cases and heating problems