It’s Crabs v Shannocks in Cromer Lifeboat Cup Final
Cromer Reserves reached the final of Cromer Lifeboat Cup on Monday evening when they beat Holt Reserves 5-1.
The semi-final was hosted by Holt Sports Centre after Cabbell Park was declared unplayable because of the recent rain.
The game was turned on its head early in the first half when Holt lost their keeper through injury. Cromer took control and went 3-0 up before half-time, all with well taken goals.
Within a minute of the re-start Cromer scored again and after 60 minutes they went 5-0 up. Holt replied deep into stoppage time.
The game was well controlled by referee Rob Emery and his assistants Darren Baker and Cindy Dennis.
The Crabs will now take on Sheringham Reserves in the final at Cabbell Park on Monday afternoon (2.30pm). The cup and individual trophies will be presented by Nigel Worthington, the former Northern Ireland and Norwich City manager.
- 1 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 2 Nail bar owner now planning to open third shop in north Norfolk
- 3 7 of the best places to get street food on the Norfolk coast
- 4 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 5 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 6 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 7 5 TV shows and films shot in Norfolk getting released in 2022
- 8 New group's £3.3 million bid to take over Holt Hall
- 9 Bid to open glampsite in north Norfolk meadow
- 10 Memorial bench planned to honour long-serving flood warden