Invite to games roadshow
GAMES ROADSHOW: North Walsham Hockey Club have teamed up with Active Norfolk to offer a Village Games Roadshow on Saturday as part of their end-of-season club day.
There will be archery and rounders as well as hockey for anyone to come along and try for free from 10.30am to 1pm.
The event will be at Cromer Sports Centre on the artificial pitch for hockey and grass for rounders and archery.
All ages and abilities will be welcome – come along and get active in a friendly and fun environment.
The 'get back into hockey' session will run from 11.30am to 12.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
It will include getting your feet moving, some simple drills and a short game – come along and pick up a stick.
New members, male, female and juniors, are always welcome at NWHC.
- 1 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 2 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 3 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 4 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 5 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 6 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 7 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 8 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?
- 9 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 10 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
Rounders and archery are available throughout.
Let the organisers know you are coming or turn up on the day.
Contact Jo Todd on 01692 404440, 07500 962297 or email firstname.lastname@example.org/www.northwalshamhockey.co.uk.
This event is part of a Countywide project – the Norfolk Village Games – where villages and market towns are offered the chance to compete in a range of different sports, all for free and with the chance of being crowned The Best in Norfolk.
The North Norfolk Village Games will be at Cromer Sports Centre on June 12.
More information on the Village Games can be found at www.activenorfolk.org/villagegames or by contacting Ellen Vanlint on 01603 731566 or email@example.com