Holt’s disappointing season continues at Beetley
- Credit: Archant
Holt lost by six wickets after another disappointing display at Beetley.
After being asked to bat first Holt's openers put on 41 for the first wicket before Chapman (29) was caught off G Hinchcliffe (1-8).
Collyer (2) was next to go, lbw to Curry. Thaxter and Lickley put on 38 for the third wicket before Thaxter (32) was caught off Jenkins before Lickley (12) was bowled by M Calvert.
Later Faherty (12) and Barrell (20 not out) guided them to 121-7 off their 45 overs.
Beetley's openers Taylor and Hinchcliffe put on 36 before Thaxter (1-21) removed the former. Esterhuizen and Hinchcliffe then put on 37 before Esterhuizen (23) was caught by Chapman off Mears (1-34). N Calvert (2) was bowled by Faherty (1-9) and Hinchcliffe brought up his 50 before being caught and bowled by Chapman (1-23), but that was Holt's last success.
You may also want to watch:
Holt host Reepham and Salle in their final game.
- 1 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 2 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 3 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 4 Excitement as heritage railway's 1940s weekend returns
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Drivers face delays due to temporary traffic lights
- 7 Open for business - new cancer centre accepts first patient
- 8 Caribbean workers helped to save Norfolk's fruit harvest
- 9 Your say - does Aylsham's market need to improve?
- 10 Cromer: gang throw glass bottles at group near beach