Holt RFC youngsters play in the shadow of Allianz Park
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters from Holt RFC participated in the Land Rover Premiership Cup, hosted by Saracens.
This season sees the 10th anniversary edition of the nationwide grassroots event with Saracens hosting the first festival in the shadow of Allianz Park.
Holt Under-12s were one of more than 30 Under-11 and Under-12 teams in attendance, and got the chance to strut their stuff in front of Saracens players Nick Tompkins and Titi Lamositele, who were casting their eyes over the next generation of stars.
And while they missed out on the chance to attend next May's Aviva Premiership Final, 11-year-old Max Mcewen insisted he had loved every minute of the experience.
'It's gone pretty well, all the teams here were right up for it,' said the Gresham's School pupil.
'It's really cool to play so close to Allianz Park, seeing the stadium and the lights is amazing.'
- 1 Dog bans could be extended at north Norfolk parks
- 2 Bid to open glampsite in north Norfolk meadow
- 3 'A great escape' - How a Norfolk webcam helped a Canadian couple endure lockdown
- 4 Travelodge looking at nine sites for new hotels across Norfolk
- 5 War-time bomb lay dormant for 80 years before exploding under fishing boat
- 6 New places for Mammoth Marathon to be released
- 7 Man charged with drink driving after crash into wall
- 8 5 TV shows and films shot in Norfolk getting released in 2022
- 9 Ice cream shop introduces vegan and dog options due to 'massive demand'
- 10 Three homes for sale in Norfolk village named one of the poshest in the UK