Holt RFC youngsters play in the shadow of Allianz Park
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters from Holt RFC participated in the Land Rover Premiership Cup, hosted by Saracens.
This season sees the 10th anniversary edition of the nationwide grassroots event with Saracens hosting the first festival in the shadow of Allianz Park.
Holt Under-12s were one of more than 30 Under-11 and Under-12 teams in attendance, and got the chance to strut their stuff in front of Saracens players Nick Tompkins and Titi Lamositele, who were casting their eyes over the next generation of stars.
And while they missed out on the chance to attend next May's Aviva Premiership Final, 11-year-old Max Mcewen insisted he had loved every minute of the experience.
'It's gone pretty well, all the teams here were right up for it,' said the Gresham's School pupil.
You may also want to watch:
'It's really cool to play so close to Allianz Park, seeing the stadium and the lights is amazing.'
- 1 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 2 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 3 Cocktail bar with 'European feel' opens in Sheringham
- 4 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 5 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 6 Pizza restaurant in north Norfolk launches bottomless brunch
- 7 Bone found on beach by Callum, 9, may have been from a woolly rhino
- 8 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 9 Historic Norfolk train will be back ahead of centenary
- 10 'Excited' couple prepare to open new butchers shop