Hindringham score seven against 10-man Cromer
- Credit: Archant
Hindringham entertained bottom-of-the-league Cromer Town who could only field 10 players due to some late call-offs.
The hosts started brightly and the first goal came inside the first five minutes when Hudson cut inside to finish on his right foot.
They then scored again when a floated cross saw West head home.
Two goals followed just before half-time, with Bammant hitting a great strike from the edge of the area and Lawlor finding the net with a cross-cum-shot.
Hindringham made all three subs at half-time and came out firing in the second half with Broughton and Clarke adding to the scoreline. Broughton then scored his second after a lovely delivery found him six yards from goal.
You may also want to watch:
Credit should go to Cromer who kept going throughout the whole match despite the scoreline.
Hindringham have another home game on Saturday against Attleborough (2pm).
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 3 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 4 Delays expected on part of A149 during upcoming road resurfacing
- 5 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 6 Frustration as bid to house Afghan refugees fails
- 7 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 8 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 9 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 10 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’