Helsinki awaits for Aylsham karate kid
- Credit: Emma Panday
Aylsham youngster Cameron Panday has been chosen to take his karate talents to Finland.
The 12-year-old Aylsham High School pupil is among the English Karate Federation (EKF) youth squad selected for the Helsinki Open in August after successful performances at tournaments around the country.
His collection of medals includes competitions such as the EKF Open, the British International Open and over 30 other tournaments.
'Having started karate six years ago, Cameron turned his pastime into a passion and has his sights firmly set on representing his country at senior level and to be an Olympian,' the youngster's mum, Emma Panday, explained.
'Cameron attained his Black belt at the age of 10 and realised that there was a lifetime of karate learning ahead of him.'
You may also want to watch:
Any company or individual interested in sponsoring Cameron can contact Emma on 07432 581585.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters
- 3 Refusal recommended for firm's shipping container
- 4 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 5 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 6 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 7 Own a piece of paradise: One acre willow plantation for sale
- 8 Tributes paid to Lord Robert Walpole who has died aged 82
- 9 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 10 Princess Anne pays flying visit to historic Broads' boatyard