Hardy North Norfolk Wheelers ride out
Seven hardy cyclists from North Norfolk Wheelers braved poor weather conditions early on Sunday morning to complete a 10-mile time trial from Alby to Aylsham and back. All the riders put in good times in poor weather conditions.
John Hayward was just a bit off his best form having completed the 118-mile Firemen and Paramedics ride of the Norfolk leg of the tour of Britain on the previous Friday — well done John!
Karl Read is in hot contention for the Club's 10 x 10-mile time trial trophy but with only two more time trials before the end of the season he is running out of time.
Sunday, September 19 — Ten-mile Time Trial
Actual Times: Read 24:05, Hicks 25:01, Rush 25:52, Griffiths 27:40, Thorold 28:48, Brown 28:57, Hayward 28:45.
You may also want to watch:
Handicapped Times: Read 22:05, Griffiths 22:27, Rush 22:38, Hicks 22:42, Thorold 22:54, Hayward 24:27.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 3 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 4 Delays expected on part of A149 during upcoming road resurfacing
- 5 Frustration as bid to house Afghan refugees fails
- 6 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 7 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 8 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 9 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 10 Firefighters called to North Walsham kitchen blaze