Hardy North Norfolk Wheelers ride out
Seven hardy cyclists from North Norfolk Wheelers braved poor weather conditions early on Sunday morning to complete a 10-mile time trial from Alby to Aylsham and back. All the riders put in good times in poor weather conditions.
John Hayward was just a bit off his best form having completed the 118-mile Firemen and Paramedics ride of the Norfolk leg of the tour of Britain on the previous Friday — well done John!
Karl Read is in hot contention for the Club's 10 x 10-mile time trial trophy but with only two more time trials before the end of the season he is running out of time.
Sunday, September 19 — Ten-mile Time Trial
Actual Times: Read 24:05, Hicks 25:01, Rush 25:52, Griffiths 27:40, Thorold 28:48, Brown 28:57, Hayward 28:45.
You may also want to watch:
Handicapped Times: Read 22:05, Griffiths 22:27, Rush 22:38, Hicks 22:42, Thorold 22:54, Hayward 24:27.
- 1 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month
- 2 Hurricane and Spitfire in the Norfolk sky as heritage centre opens
- 3 Caravan site applies to be able to open during winter months
- 4 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 5 Animal rescue group needs to double volunteer team to meet demand
- 6 Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park
- 7 Pub is back, with new menu and brand, after closure fears
- 8 Most villagers back military training overhead despite noise
- 9 Town lido among schemes put forward in funding bid
- 10 'A truly affordable home': Teeny tiny abode sold for glamping