Green back as Wroxham FC secretary
One of Norfolk's best known soccer administrators, Chris Green, has been re-appointed secretary of Wroxham Football Club.Green who served many years in the position before his election to Broadland District Council agreed to step into his old job following Matt Carpenter's decision to take up youth team coaching.
One of Norfolk's best known soccer administrators, Chris Green, has been re-appointed secretary of Wroxham Football Club.
Green who served many years in the position before his election to Broadland District Council agreed to step into his old job following Matt Carpenter's decision to take up youth team coaching.
The officers elected at the Ridgeon League club's annual meeting this week were: Chairman, Tom Jarrett; secretary, Chris Green; treasurer and fixture secretary, Kenny Cooke; chief executive, Pat Penn; joint deputy chairmen, Colin Hazell and Tom Webster; press liaison, Roy Webster.
Next season's team managers are: First team Damian Hilton, Reserves Mark Wilkinson, Youth Matt Carpenter.
You may also want to watch:
Hilton has announced he has signed King's Lynn Reserve keeper Duncan McNallay for next season as well as last term's key players Graham Challen, Josh Carus, Danny White, Steve Harley, Shaun Howes, Paul Cook, Gary Gilmore, Andy Key, Gavin Lemmon, Alex Notman and Danny Self.
“This is the basis of next season's Ridgeons League squad but obviously I shall add more names to the list before training commences,” declared Hilton.
- 1 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 2 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 3 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 4 Stunning sunset artwork being raffled for new cancer centre
- 5 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show
- 6 Tell us: Why young people move away from Norfolk
- 7 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast
- 8 Rescuers called as seaside visitors cut off by high tide
- 9 Treasure Island coming to north Norfolk pub garden
- 10 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed