Gimingham win top versus bottom encounter 24-0
- Credit: Archant
The Walcott Lighthouse Inn NEN League's Gimingham ended 2017 as leaders of the Sanders Coaches Division One after an emphatic win at the weekend.
They recorded a 24-0 victory at bottom of the table Erpingham Reserves, with Cameron Walker leading the way with seven goals and Oliver Mills contributing six to their tally.
Second-placed Cromer Youth Old Boys travelled to Haisboro Athletic and with goals from Liam Fearn, Kane Waldron and Sam Slade returned home 3-0 winners.
Hickling won by the odd goal of three away at Southrepps while Gimingham Reserves, at home to Erpingham, were 3-1 winners.
Aylsham A travelled to East Ruston and picked up all three points after scoring the only goal of the game.
You may also want to watch:
Team raising problems meant North Walsham A failed to travel to Runton and in the game at Holt, it was the Reserves who claimed honours over the Colts, winning by a 4-2 margin.
- 1 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 2 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 3 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 4 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 5 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 6 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 7 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 8 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 9 'It went a bit potty' - New cafe owner's tough first few months in lockdown
- 10 Restaurant praises 'brilliant' customers, but warns of 'too many no shows'