Excellent win for North Walsham Reserves
North Walsham Town Res 5 Blofield Reserves 0
In a potential relegation battle, North Walsham played Blofield off the park with an excellent display.
The Angels dominated from the start and took the lead in the 37th minute through a clinical finish from Leigh Payne.
This gave North Walsham added confidence and within five minutes Payne doubled his tally to give his side a half-time lead of 2-0.
North Walsham started the second half as they finished the first, with Rich Harwood, Mikey Williams and Shaun Gilbey dominating the midfield and Glen Trevatt commanding at the back.
You may also want to watch:
Despite this dominance Blofield stood firm until the 30th minute of the half when Daniel Broom burst through to fire home.
With North Walsham now in total command of the game they made their continued pressure count when substitute AJ Johnson fired home after a neat shot on the turn. This was followed up five minutes later with a second goal from Johnson.
- 1 'It all turned out well' - town sparkles as Christmas lights switched on
- 2 Strong winds batter coast - but fears of flooding avoided
- 3 Front door set on fire during early morning arson attack in village
- 4 Community group asked to clarify where legal damages paid by council will go
- 5 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 6 'If they move us to tier one we'll open' - businesses prepare for tier two restrictions
- 7 Housing group scoops award for affordable scheme
- 8 How Norfolk and Waveney MPs voted in coronavirus tiers vote
- 9 Dozens of new Covid marshals to become 'the eyes and ears of the districts'
- 10 Potential delays as boat mould moved along Norfolk's roads