Excellent win for North Walsham Reserves
North Walsham Town Res 5 Blofield Reserves 0
In a potential relegation battle, North Walsham played Blofield off the park with an excellent display.
The Angels dominated from the start and took the lead in the 37th minute through a clinical finish from Leigh Payne.
This gave North Walsham added confidence and within five minutes Payne doubled his tally to give his side a half-time lead of 2-0.
North Walsham started the second half as they finished the first, with Rich Harwood, Mikey Williams and Shaun Gilbey dominating the midfield and Glen Trevatt commanding at the back.
You may also want to watch:
Despite this dominance Blofield stood firm until the 30th minute of the half when Daniel Broom burst through to fire home.
With North Walsham now in total command of the game they made their continued pressure count when substitute AJ Johnson fired home after a neat shot on the turn. This was followed up five minutes later with a second goal from Johnson.
- 1 Converted bungalow with 'wonderful' woodland views for sale
- 2 'We sold one book' - Bookshop owners on a year of highs and lows
- 3 'Anything is possible': 21-year-old uses lockdown to launch business
- 4 £2m for 62 new homes as council boss calls residential care a 'last resort'
- 5 Housing bid blocked over foul sewage fears
- 6 Craft exhibition moves after losing its home to new bakery
- 7 Full steam ahead for the Marsham Show 2021, say organisiers
- 8 Memorial to victims of Covid-19 unveiled
- 9 All-terrain wheelchairs come to north Norfolk beaches
- 10 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country