East Ruston's new manager
EAST Ruston held their annual dinner at the Butchers Arms, East Ruston. Awards presented: First Team Player of the Year, Adam Rowland; Reserve Player, Chris Rogers.
EAST Ruston held their annual dinner at the Butchers Arms, East Ruston.
Awards presented: First Team Player of the Year, Adam Rowland; Reserve Player, Chris Rogers. Managers' Awards: First team, Chris Starling; Reserves, Jamie Miller; Les Norgate Memorial Award, Linda Ryan; Chairman's Award, Andy Roll.
First team manager John Nicholson has decided to step down after more than 10 years at the helm. Craig and Mark Burton on behalf of the club presented him with a memento in appreciation of his service to the club. John is taking a well-earned rest but he will still be around and involved.
Taking over the helm is Lee Clarke who is well aware that he has a hard act to follow.
You may also want to watch:
Training starts on Tuesday, July 7. Anyone interested in joining the club will be made most welcome on the night. The club's annual meeting will take place on Tuesday, June 23 at the Butchers Arms, 8pm.
- 1 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 2 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 3 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 4 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 7 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 8 7 cheap or free things to do in Norfolk this weekend
- 9 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 10 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters