East Ruston's new manager
EAST Ruston held their annual dinner at the Butchers Arms, East Ruston. Awards presented: First Team Player of the Year, Adam Rowland; Reserve Player, Chris Rogers.
EAST Ruston held their annual dinner at the Butchers Arms, East Ruston.
Awards presented: First Team Player of the Year, Adam Rowland; Reserve Player, Chris Rogers. Managers' Awards: First team, Chris Starling; Reserves, Jamie Miller; Les Norgate Memorial Award, Linda Ryan; Chairman's Award, Andy Roll.
First team manager John Nicholson has decided to step down after more than 10 years at the helm. Craig and Mark Burton on behalf of the club presented him with a memento in appreciation of his service to the club. John is taking a well-earned rest but he will still be around and involved.
Taking over the helm is Lee Clarke who is well aware that he has a hard act to follow.
You may also want to watch:
Training starts on Tuesday, July 7. Anyone interested in joining the club will be made most welcome on the night. The club's annual meeting will take place on Tuesday, June 23 at the Butchers Arms, 8pm.
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 How a north Norfolk holiday hotspot was before tourists
- 3 Why have Norfolk and Suffolk been placed in Tier 2?
- 4 'We just need a vaccine' - Cromer reacts to being placed in tier two
- 5 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 6 'Little morsels of heaven' - Why Heydon Tea Rooms is a must-visit for cake lovers
- 7 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 8 Street’s Christmas lights switched on early to “brighten things up”
- 9 Davies, Blogg, Sadler and Shipp - Local families inspire school’s new house system
- 10 People released from car after crash closes road