East Ruston's new manager
EAST Ruston held their annual dinner at the Butchers Arms, East Ruston. Awards presented: First Team Player of the Year, Adam Rowland; Reserve Player, Chris Rogers.
EAST Ruston held their annual dinner at the Butchers Arms, East Ruston.
Awards presented: First Team Player of the Year, Adam Rowland; Reserve Player, Chris Rogers. Managers' Awards: First team, Chris Starling; Reserves, Jamie Miller; Les Norgate Memorial Award, Linda Ryan; Chairman's Award, Andy Roll.
First team manager John Nicholson has decided to step down after more than 10 years at the helm. Craig and Mark Burton on behalf of the club presented him with a memento in appreciation of his service to the club. John is taking a well-earned rest but he will still be around and involved.
Taking over the helm is Lee Clarke who is well aware that he has a hard act to follow.
You may also want to watch:
Training starts on Tuesday, July 7. Anyone interested in joining the club will be made most welcome on the night. The club's annual meeting will take place on Tuesday, June 23 at the Butchers Arms, 8pm.
- 1 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 2 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 3 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 4 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 7 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 8 Coastguard joins search for missing London man last seen in Norfolk
- 9 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 10 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?