Cromer Marrams Bowls Club opening up for business
- Credit: Archant
This weekend the Cromer Marrams Bowls Club on Runton Road will be opening their green for the start of the season.
Members and non-members will be welcome at the green from 10am when annual fees for the season will be collected.
The one fee covers all league games, friendlies and club competitions and no additional charge is made for roll-ups, which are available every morning, afternoon and evening.
Newcomers will have the option of having a go on the green free of charge to see what the game is all about.
This year the club is playing in three leagues and will play friendly games against visiting clubs from elsewhere in the county and from further afield.
You may also want to watch:
If you are new to the game, are thinking of joining or would just like to know more about bowls you would be more than welcome to come along on either Saturday or Sunday from 10am onwards for a coffee or to use the bar.
- 1 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 2 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 3 Cocktail bar with 'European feel' opens in Sheringham
- 4 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 5 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 6 Pizza restaurant in north Norfolk launches bottomless brunch
- 7 Bone found on beach by Callum, 9, may have been from a woolly rhino
- 8 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 9 Historic Norfolk train will be back ahead of centenary
- 10 'It's about making great memories' Q&A with celebrant Jill Mayes