Cromer Marrams Bowls Club opening up for business
- Credit: Archant
This weekend the Cromer Marrams Bowls Club on Runton Road will be opening their green for the start of the season.
Members and non-members will be welcome at the green from 10am when annual fees for the season will be collected.
The one fee covers all league games, friendlies and club competitions and no additional charge is made for roll-ups, which are available every morning, afternoon and evening.
Newcomers will have the option of having a go on the green free of charge to see what the game is all about.
This year the club is playing in three leagues and will play friendly games against visiting clubs from elsewhere in the county and from further afield.
You may also want to watch:
If you are new to the game, are thinking of joining or would just like to know more about bowls you would be more than welcome to come along on either Saturday or Sunday from 10am onwards for a coffee or to use the bar.
- 1 'It all turned out well' - town sparkles as Christmas lights switched on
- 2 Strong winds batter coast - but fears of flooding avoided
- 3 Front door set on fire during early morning arson attack in village
- 4 Community group asked to clarify where legal damages paid by council will go
- 5 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 6 'If they move us to tier one we'll open' - businesses prepare for tier two restrictions
- 7 Housing group scoops award for affordable scheme
- 8 How Norfolk and Waveney MPs voted in coronavirus tiers vote
- 9 Dozens of new Covid marshals to become 'the eyes and ears of the districts'
- 10 Christmas arrives in Cromer with fantastic lights display