Cromer Marrams Bowls Club opening up for business
- Credit: Archant
This weekend the Cromer Marrams Bowls Club on Runton Road will be opening their green for the start of the season.
Members and non-members will be welcome at the green from 10am when annual fees for the season will be collected.
The one fee covers all league games, friendlies and club competitions and no additional charge is made for roll-ups, which are available every morning, afternoon and evening.
Newcomers will have the option of having a go on the green free of charge to see what the game is all about.
This year the club is playing in three leagues and will play friendly games against visiting clubs from elsewhere in the county and from further afield.
If you are new to the game, are thinking of joining or would just like to know more about bowls you would be more than welcome to come along on either Saturday or Sunday from 10am onwards for a coffee or to use the bar.
- 1 Dog bans could be extended at north Norfolk parks
- 2 Bid to open glampsite in north Norfolk meadow
- 3 'A great escape' - How a Norfolk webcam helped a Canadian couple endure lockdown
- 4 Travelodge looking at nine sites for new hotels across Norfolk
- 5 War-time bomb lay dormant for 80 years before exploding under fishing boat
- 6 New places for Mammoth Marathon to be released
- 7 Man charged with drink driving after crash into wall
- 8 5 TV shows and films shot in Norfolk getting released in 2022
- 9 Ice cream shop introduces vegan and dog options due to 'massive demand'
- 10 Three homes for sale in Norfolk village named one of the poshest in the UK