Cromer Cricket Club annual meeting date set
- Credit: Archant
Cromer Cricket Club will begin preparations for a new season by hosting their annual meeting on Friday, February 2.
The meeting will get under way at 7pm with a special general meeting where the club will propose changes to their constitution followed by the annual meeting commencing at 7.30pm.
Copies of the proposed constitution and agenda will be circulated to members shortly but if anyone does not receive these and wishes to see them prior to the meeting, they should contact the club.
If anyone would like to propose any nominations for officer positions or items for the agenda please ensure this is done a week before the AGM, at the latest.
The contact at Cromer CC is Richard Cox via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
Cromer will be looking to build on a promising 2017 season in the Norfolk Alliance Premier Division, when they finished second behind champions Downham Town.
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 3 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 4 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 5 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 6 Norfolk rugby star takes indefinite leave due to wife's illness
- 7 Sports body pushes for 54-home plan to go before the government
- 8 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 9 See inside former brewery transformed into a cottage for sale for £875k
- 10 Student nurse's plea after two years of university work stolen from car