Cromer Cricket Club annual meeting date set
- Credit: Archant
Cromer Cricket Club will begin preparations for a new season by hosting their annual meeting on Friday, February 2.
The meeting will get under way at 7pm with a special general meeting where the club will propose changes to their constitution followed by the annual meeting commencing at 7.30pm.
Copies of the proposed constitution and agenda will be circulated to members shortly but if anyone does not receive these and wishes to see them prior to the meeting, they should contact the club.
If anyone would like to propose any nominations for officer positions or items for the agenda please ensure this is done a week before the AGM, at the latest.
The contact at Cromer CC is Richard Cox via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
Cromer will be looking to build on a promising 2017 season in the Norfolk Alliance Premier Division, when they finished second behind champions Downham Town.
- 1 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 2 Village pub wins status as asset of community value
- 3 Fishermen accuse wind farm giant of bullying in compensation row
- 4 'It's disappointing' - Anger as crab pots used for beach bonfire
- 5 160-year-old pub to be demolished to make way for seven homes
- 6 Teenagers brighten bus shelter with village mural
- 7 Group overwhelmed by support as they aim to 'reclaim the lane'
- 8 Three farms hit by thefts of valuable tractor GPS systems
- 9 Warning over con artists trying 'council tax' scam in Norfolk
- 10 Cyclist fights for life after crash with car