Cromer were led to a Norfolk Alliance Premier Division four-wicket win over Lowestoft Town by Michael Warnes' unbeaten 82.Lowestoft posted 201 for five, Cromer claiming 21 points with 205 for six.
Cromer were led to a Norfolk Alliance Premier Division four-wicket win over Lowestoft Town by Michael Warnes' unbeaten 82.
Lowestoft posted 201 for five, Cromer claiming 21 points with 205 for six.
In Division One, Bradfield (201, Steve Bidewell 60) suffered defeat at Beccles (205 for seven), while Sheringham (72) were thrashed by 205 runs by Swardeston A (277 for nine) at The Common.
That leaves Sheringham just three points better off than bottom club Beccles, and nine behind third-bottom Bradfield.
You may also want to watch:
In Division Three, Ashmanhaugh (232 for nine) suffered a close defeat by second-placed Horsford A (234 for eight). Chris Nation made 67 for Ashmanhaugh as visiting spinner Chris Browne claimed six for 51.
The Division Four bottom club Aldborough showed their spirit with a win over Halvergate. They made 116 for six against their visitors' 115, Mike Cramp taking six for 40
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 3 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 4 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 5 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 6 Norfolk rugby star takes indefinite leave due to wife's illness
- 7 Sports body pushes for 54-home plan to go before the government
- 8 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 9 See inside former brewery transformed into a cottage for sale for £875k
- 10 Student nurse's plea after two years of university work stolen from car
Division Five champions Cromer A (135 for nine) beat Stow A (134) by one wicket at Stow. Alex Craske took four for 26 for Cromer.
In Division Six, Bradfield A slipped a place to third after losing by nine wickets at hme to Thetford A. Bradfield made 226 for five, Thetford responding with 227 for one.
In Norfolk League Division Two, Aylsham St Giles (165 for one) won at St Andrews (162 for eight); Overstrand (121) lost to Cringleford Lodge (227 for seven); and Happisburgh (187) lost at Belton (224).
In Division Four, Aldborough A (150 for six) lost at Norwich & Coltishall Wanderers (151 for one) while bottom club Ashmanhaugh A conceded their match at Winterton A.
Happisburgh A in Division Six mustered only 133 to visitors Frettenham's 339 for six. In Division Seven, Bacton Sabres (123 for four) won at Lowestoft C (114) while in Division Eight, Reepham & Salle moved into the top two after beating promotion rivals Bunwell by 100 runs. Joe Hollis hit 85no of Reepham's 202 for six) then took three for five as he and Rajiv Choudhary (four for 24) bowled out Bunwell for 102.
In West Norfolk League Division Two, Holt (71) lost at Downham B (72 for three) while relegated Sheringham A (204 for four, Wes Neave 51no) beat Heacham (120).