Coltishall close gap on leaders
Norwich Premier Security NEN League
WITH leaders Gimingham idle in the Slater and Frith Division One, the sides second and third met with Coltishall beating Runton 5-2 to move within four points of Gimingham with a game in hand.
Ludham cast away any relegation fears with a 4-2 win at Aldborough Lions. Horning did likewise when they were 2-1 winners over North Walsham A.
Corpusty beat bottom club Hickling 4-1 whilst East Ruston and Briston shared the spoils finishing 1-1.
Haisboro Athletic moved level on points at the top of the Wayford Nurseries Division Two with Worstead following their 7-2 home win over Holt A with Worstead two games in hand.
You may also want to watch:
Buxton Reserves won 3-2 at Cromer Youth Old Boys and Corpusty Reserves and Mundesley ended all square at 2-2.
In the local derbies in the Knights Trophies Division Three, Aldborough Lions Reserves were 6-0 winners at Erpingham Reserves while Glaven Valley were 2-1 home victors over Holt Colts.
- 1 Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park
- 2 'A truly affordable home': Teeny tiny abode sold for glamping
- 3 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 Aylsham Cycle Centre wins national award for entrepreneurial spirit
- 6 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 7 Ex-landlord, 95, pulls pint in his old pub after 32 years
- 8 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month
- 9 House next to 384-year-old shop on market for £700k
- 10 Man with knife hidden in pen threatened to stab police officer
The Nicholson's of Stalham Benevolent Cup final will take place on Saturday, May 14, at Greens Road, North Walsham, kick-off 7.15pm between Gimingham and Runton.
The REW Subsidiary Cup final takes place on May 7, at Rivers Park, Stalham, kick-off 6.30pm, between Buxton Reserves and Horning.