Close finish on court
TENNIS: Having been promoted at the end of last season, Cromer B travelled to Wymondham for their first match of the season.
A tightly-contested match meant that the last game of the final set was all important.
Cromer B finally won by 33 games to 31 in the fading light.
n Cromer Tennis and Squash Club is open to members and non-members alike.
It has 10 grass courts, two artificial turf and two hard courts, two squash courts, table tennis, putting green, changing and showering facilities and a fully-licensed bar with pool table.
Memberships range from social, junior to family with junior memberships at just �40.
Coaching is available for all ages and standards with two LTA-qualified coaches.
- 1 People come 'from all over the country' to try this Norfolk seafood platter
- 2 New boss hopes to put his own stamp on Sheringham cafe
- 3 10-year-old town centre deli announces sudden closure
- 4 Broads homes plan branded 'absolute insanity' gets approval
- 5 Swap shop for women's clothing opens in Cromer
- 6 'Wild Church' events to start on north Norfolk coast
- 7 Meet the three Norfolk businesses featured in Antiques Road Trip
- 8 Warning after dogs left 'limp or lifeless' by mystery illness
- 9 Lily, 13, 'excited' as first novel hits book shops
- 10 Should it stay or should it go? Concerns for fate of town's hare sculpture
For further details on what the club has to offer, contact the manager Danny Holdom on 01263 513741, go online at www.cromerltsa.co.uk or go along to the club at Norwich Road, next to the high school.