Close finish on court
TENNIS: Having been promoted at the end of last season, Cromer B travelled to Wymondham for their first match of the season.
A tightly-contested match meant that the last game of the final set was all important.
Cromer B finally won by 33 games to 31 in the fading light.
n Cromer Tennis and Squash Club is open to members and non-members alike.
It has 10 grass courts, two artificial turf and two hard courts, two squash courts, table tennis, putting green, changing and showering facilities and a fully-licensed bar with pool table.
Memberships range from social, junior to family with junior memberships at just �40.
Coaching is available for all ages and standards with two LTA-qualified coaches.
- 1 'Rare' blue lobster found by Norfolk fisherman
- 2 Vandals target Banksy artwork in Cromer
- 3 North Norfolk pub re-opens as a hotel
- 4 Norfolk woman wins national science teaching award
- 5 Popular 'cheese with no name' finally gets a name
- 6 Michael Bublé concert bans chairs and blankets from gig
- 7 Sheringham artists preparing for fourth exhibition together
- 8 Local mental health charity opening community hub in Aylsham
- 9 Broads bridge in north Norfolk to close this year for roadworks
- 10 'One in a million' town haberdasher dies at 80
For further details on what the club has to offer, contact the manager Danny Holdom on 01263 513741, go online at www.cromerltsa.co.uk or go along to the club at Norwich Road, next to the high school.