Close finish on court
TENNIS: Having been promoted at the end of last season, Cromer B travelled to Wymondham for their first match of the season.
A tightly-contested match meant that the last game of the final set was all important.
Cromer B finally won by 33 games to 31 in the fading light.
n Cromer Tennis and Squash Club is open to members and non-members alike.
It has 10 grass courts, two artificial turf and two hard courts, two squash courts, table tennis, putting green, changing and showering facilities and a fully-licensed bar with pool table.
You may also want to watch:
Memberships range from social, junior to family with junior memberships at just �40.
Coaching is available for all ages and standards with two LTA-qualified coaches.
- 1 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 4 Excitement as heritage railway's 1940s weekend returns
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Drivers face delays due to temporary traffic lights
- 7 Open for business - new cancer centre accepts first patient
- 8 Caribbean workers helped to save Norfolk's fruit harvest
- 9 Your say - does Aylsham's market need to improve?
- 10 Cromer: gang throw glass bottles at group near beach
For further details on what the club has to offer, contact the manager Danny Holdom on 01263 513741, go online at www.cromerltsa.co.uk or go along to the club at Norwich Road, next to the high school.