Charity run will be the tenth
The annual Mike Groves Run will take place at 7.30pm on Wednesday, July 8 at Coltishall organised by the Jaguars Running Club.All the proceeds will again go to the Children's Hospice at Quidenham.
The annual Mike Groves Run will take place at 7.30pm on Wednesday, July 8 at Coltishall organised by the Jaguars Running Club.
All the proceeds will again go to the Children's Hospice at Quidenham. The start and car parking is at the football grounds on Rectory Road and the multi-terrain course of 5.85k is around the lanes just north of the village.
Walkers and their dogs are also welcome at a reduced entry fee and for them the course is only 3k plus.
This is the 10th time for this event and to mark the occasion the Groves family will present to all competitors a commemorative mug.
You may also want to watch:
Entry forms are available from the Jaguar website www.coltishalljaguars.co.uk or by email from email@example.com
- 1 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 2 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 3 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 4 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 7 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 8 7 cheap or free things to do in Norfolk this weekend
- 9 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 10 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters