Charity run will be the tenth
The annual Mike Groves Run will take place at 7.30pm on Wednesday, July 8 at Coltishall organised by the Jaguars Running Club.All the proceeds will again go to the Children's Hospice at Quidenham.
The annual Mike Groves Run will take place at 7.30pm on Wednesday, July 8 at Coltishall organised by the Jaguars Running Club.
All the proceeds will again go to the Children's Hospice at Quidenham. The start and car parking is at the football grounds on Rectory Road and the multi-terrain course of 5.85k is around the lanes just north of the village.
Walkers and their dogs are also welcome at a reduced entry fee and for them the course is only 3k plus.
This is the 10th time for this event and to mark the occasion the Groves family will present to all competitors a commemorative mug.
Entry forms are available from the Jaguar website www.coltishalljaguars.co.uk or by email from email@example.com
- 1 Man charged with drink driving after crash into wall
- 2 Bid to open glampsite in north Norfolk meadow
- 3 Eight cosy cafés in north Norfolk to visit this winter
- 4 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 5 Two rescued from sinking fishing boat
- 6 Three homes for sale in Norfolk village named one of the poshest in the UK
- 7 North Norfolk man charged with drugs offences after arrest in Wales
- 8 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 9 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 10 Move to make second home owners pay more tax is welcomed