Charity run will be the tenth
The annual Mike Groves Run will take place at 7.30pm on Wednesday, July 8 at Coltishall organised by the Jaguars Running Club.All the proceeds will again go to the Children's Hospice at Quidenham.
The annual Mike Groves Run will take place at 7.30pm on Wednesday, July 8 at Coltishall organised by the Jaguars Running Club.
All the proceeds will again go to the Children's Hospice at Quidenham. The start and car parking is at the football grounds on Rectory Road and the multi-terrain course of 5.85k is around the lanes just north of the village.
Walkers and their dogs are also welcome at a reduced entry fee and for them the course is only 3k plus.
This is the 10th time for this event and to mark the occasion the Groves family will present to all competitors a commemorative mug.
You may also want to watch:
Entry forms are available from the Jaguar website www.coltishalljaguars.co.uk or by email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 2 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 3 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 4 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 7 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 8 Coastguard joins search for missing London man last seen in Norfolk
- 9 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 10 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?