Charity run will be the tenth
The annual Mike Groves Run will take place at 7.30pm on Wednesday, July 8 at Coltishall organised by the Jaguars Running Club.All the proceeds will again go to the Children's Hospice at Quidenham.
The annual Mike Groves Run will take place at 7.30pm on Wednesday, July 8 at Coltishall organised by the Jaguars Running Club.
All the proceeds will again go to the Children's Hospice at Quidenham. The start and car parking is at the football grounds on Rectory Road and the multi-terrain course of 5.85k is around the lanes just north of the village.
Walkers and their dogs are also welcome at a reduced entry fee and for them the course is only 3k plus.
This is the 10th time for this event and to mark the occasion the Groves family will present to all competitors a commemorative mug.
You may also want to watch:
Entry forms are available from the Jaguar website www.coltishalljaguars.co.uk or by email from email@example.com
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 How a north Norfolk holiday hotspot was before tourists
- 3 'We just need a vaccine' - Cromer reacts to being placed in tier two
- 4 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 5 Special report: Future of Holt Hall hangs in balance ahead of recommendation to close it
- 6 'Little morsels of heaven' - Why Heydon Tea Rooms is a must-visit for cake lovers
- 7 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 8 Street’s Christmas lights switched on early to “brighten things up”
- 9 Davies, Blogg, Sadler and Shipp - Local families inspire school’s new house system
- 10 People released from car after crash closes road