Champions held by last season’s top side
Cromer Town, runaway leaders of the Anglian Combination Premier Division, drew 2-2 at last season's champions Blofield on Saturday.
Wroxham Reserves, in fifth spot, won 5-2 at home to Dersingham while Sheringham won 8-4 in a goal fest at bottom side Brandon. North Walsham drew 3-3 at St Andrews.
Meanwhile, in Division Two, fifth-placed Reepham lost 3-2 at home to Horsford while Stalham lost 4-2 at Wymondham.
Aylsham, second in Division Three, lost 1-0 at third-placed Loddon but still look certain to go up.
Cromer Reserves beat visitors Easton 2-1. North Walsham Reserves won 3-1 at home to Beccles Town Reserves.
You may also want to watch:
Hoveton Wherrymen, third in Division Four, beat visitors Fakenham Reserves 2-0 while Sheringham Reserves, in fifth spot, drew 3-3 at South Walsham.
Reepham Reserves, fifth in Divsion Five, crashed 6-0 at home to Mulbarton. On Monday, the Robins drew 2-2 at Poringland Reserves.
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 Welcome to our new website
- 3 ‘A little bit of joy’ - Coastal town gets a Christmas tree with a difference
- 4 Supermarket ‘champion’ clocks up thousands for charity - in spite of battling coronavirus
- 5 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 6 'This is a call to arms': Care home launches defibrillator campaign
- 7 How a north Norfolk holiday hotspot was before tourists
- 8 'Magna Carta is no defence' - Man caught fishing illegally on Broads
- 9 Norfolk coronavirus infection rates fall further
- 10 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
Stalham Reserves lost 2-1 at home to Wells Reserves at the weekend.
In Division Six, Aylsham Reserves have finished second with 51 points from 24 games and Holt Reserves third with 49. Bradenham Reserves won the section with 53 points.