Champions held by last season’s top side
Cromer Town, runaway leaders of the Anglian Combination Premier Division, drew 2-2 at last season's champions Blofield on Saturday.
Wroxham Reserves, in fifth spot, won 5-2 at home to Dersingham while Sheringham won 8-4 in a goal fest at bottom side Brandon. North Walsham drew 3-3 at St Andrews.
Meanwhile, in Division Two, fifth-placed Reepham lost 3-2 at home to Horsford while Stalham lost 4-2 at Wymondham.
Aylsham, second in Division Three, lost 1-0 at third-placed Loddon but still look certain to go up.
Cromer Reserves beat visitors Easton 2-1. North Walsham Reserves won 3-1 at home to Beccles Town Reserves.
You may also want to watch:
Hoveton Wherrymen, third in Division Four, beat visitors Fakenham Reserves 2-0 while Sheringham Reserves, in fifth spot, drew 3-3 at South Walsham.
Reepham Reserves, fifth in Divsion Five, crashed 6-0 at home to Mulbarton. On Monday, the Robins drew 2-2 at Poringland Reserves.
- 1 Converted bungalow with 'wonderful' woodland views for sale
- 2 'We sold one book' - Bookshop owners on a year of highs and lows
- 3 'Anything is possible': 21-year-old uses lockdown to launch business
- 4 £2m for 62 new homes as council boss calls residential care a 'last resort'
- 5 Housing bid blocked over foul sewage fears
- 6 Craft exhibition moves after losing its home to new bakery
- 7 Full steam ahead for the Marsham Show 2021, say organisiers
- 8 Memorial to victims of Covid-19 unveiled
- 9 All-terrain wheelchairs come to north Norfolk beaches
- 10 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
Stalham Reserves lost 2-1 at home to Wells Reserves at the weekend.
In Division Six, Aylsham Reserves have finished second with 51 points from 24 games and Holt Reserves third with 49. Bradenham Reserves won the section with 53 points.