Anglian Combination round-up
The Anglian Combination derby clash at Cromer, where Sheringham were due to play the league leaders, turned into a damp squib, the match abandoned because of pitch conditions.
The sides are scheduled to meet on Saturday at Sheringham with the Crabs favourites for the league title. Cromer have 43 points from 18 games while Wroxham Reserves have 35 from 21 after their 0-0 draw at North Walsham.
Blofield again failed to take advantage of their games in hand by losing 3-2 at home to Acle, which leaves them on 28 points with only three games in hand over the Crabs, writes John Cushion.
In Division One, fourth-placed Reepham had a 1-0 home win over Hindringham, seventh-placed Holt lost 1-0 at home to Long Stratton and Stalham, one place lower, drew 1-1 with visitors Bradenham.
Division Three joint leaders Aylsham won 6-1 at home to Anglian Windows. They are second on goal difference to Harleston, who have played three fewer games. In the bottom four, Cromer Reserves lost 7-1 at Harleston and North Walsham Reserves lost 3-1 at Easton.
You may also want to watch:
Leaders of Division Four, Hoveton Wherrymen, won 3-0 at Thorpe Rovers. Fifth-placed Sheringham Reserves won 4-0 at home to Spixworth Reserves.
In Division Five, Reepham Reserves went down 4-1 at Redgrave and Stalham Reserves went down 4-1 at Mundford Reserves.
- 1 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 2 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 3 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 4 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?
- 7 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 8 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 9 Coastguard joins search for missing London man last seen in Norfolk
- 10 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
Leaders of Division six, Holt Reserves, won 5-0 at Martham Reserves while fourth-placed Aylsham Reserves lost 3-1 away to Foulsham Reserves.