Anglian Combination round-up
The Anglian Combination derby clash at Cromer, where Sheringham were due to play the league leaders, turned into a damp squib, the match abandoned because of pitch conditions.
The sides are scheduled to meet on Saturday at Sheringham with the Crabs favourites for the league title. Cromer have 43 points from 18 games while Wroxham Reserves have 35 from 21 after their 0-0 draw at North Walsham.
Blofield again failed to take advantage of their games in hand by losing 3-2 at home to Acle, which leaves them on 28 points with only three games in hand over the Crabs, writes John Cushion.
In Division One, fourth-placed Reepham had a 1-0 home win over Hindringham, seventh-placed Holt lost 1-0 at home to Long Stratton and Stalham, one place lower, drew 1-1 with visitors Bradenham.
Division Three joint leaders Aylsham won 6-1 at home to Anglian Windows. They are second on goal difference to Harleston, who have played three fewer games. In the bottom four, Cromer Reserves lost 7-1 at Harleston and North Walsham Reserves lost 3-1 at Easton.
You may also want to watch:
Leaders of Division Four, Hoveton Wherrymen, won 3-0 at Thorpe Rovers. Fifth-placed Sheringham Reserves won 4-0 at home to Spixworth Reserves.
In Division Five, Reepham Reserves went down 4-1 at Redgrave and Stalham Reserves went down 4-1 at Mundford Reserves.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Car park used for Covid jabs returns to general use
- 3 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 4 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 5 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 6 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters
- 7 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 8 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 9 Cromer hospital staff raise hundreds for new cancer unit
- 10 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
Leaders of Division six, Holt Reserves, won 5-0 at Martham Reserves while fourth-placed Aylsham Reserves lost 3-1 away to Foulsham Reserves.