Anglian Combination round-up
The Anglian Combination derby clash at Cromer, where Sheringham were due to play the league leaders, turned into a damp squib, the match abandoned because of pitch conditions.
The sides are scheduled to meet on Saturday at Sheringham with the Crabs favourites for the league title. Cromer have 43 points from 18 games while Wroxham Reserves have 35 from 21 after their 0-0 draw at North Walsham.
Blofield again failed to take advantage of their games in hand by losing 3-2 at home to Acle, which leaves them on 28 points with only three games in hand over the Crabs, writes John Cushion.
In Division One, fourth-placed Reepham had a 1-0 home win over Hindringham, seventh-placed Holt lost 1-0 at home to Long Stratton and Stalham, one place lower, drew 1-1 with visitors Bradenham.
Division Three joint leaders Aylsham won 6-1 at home to Anglian Windows. They are second on goal difference to Harleston, who have played three fewer games. In the bottom four, Cromer Reserves lost 7-1 at Harleston and North Walsham Reserves lost 3-1 at Easton.
Leaders of Division Four, Hoveton Wherrymen, won 3-0 at Thorpe Rovers. Fifth-placed Sheringham Reserves won 4-0 at home to Spixworth Reserves.
In Division Five, Reepham Reserves went down 4-1 at Redgrave and Stalham Reserves went down 4-1 at Mundford Reserves.
- 1 Norfolk's bee-eaters: Your pictures of the Trimingham colony
- 2 Public toilets in north Norfolk 'swamped' by campervan waste
- 3 Stunning bee-eaters draw over 5,000 bird watchers to north Norfolk coast
- 4 Town Post Office opening date revealed
- 5 Banking counter to open after town's last branch closes
- 6 Sainsbury's moves to quash rumour of till closures at Norfolk store
- 7 Historic town centre shop could become home
- 8 Competition offers free week at Cromer beach chalet
- 9 Feuding local leaders meet - but both leave unsatisfied
- 10 Parked cars prevent buses from serving north Norfolk village
Leaders of Division six, Holt Reserves, won 5-0 at Martham Reserves while fourth-placed Aylsham Reserves lost 3-1 away to Foulsham Reserves.