Anglian Combination round-up
The Anglian Combination derby clash at Cromer, where Sheringham were due to play the league leaders, turned into a damp squib, the match abandoned because of pitch conditions.
The sides are scheduled to meet on Saturday at Sheringham with the Crabs favourites for the league title. Cromer have 43 points from 18 games while Wroxham Reserves have 35 from 21 after their 0-0 draw at North Walsham.
Blofield again failed to take advantage of their games in hand by losing 3-2 at home to Acle, which leaves them on 28 points with only three games in hand over the Crabs, writes John Cushion.
In Division One, fourth-placed Reepham had a 1-0 home win over Hindringham, seventh-placed Holt lost 1-0 at home to Long Stratton and Stalham, one place lower, drew 1-1 with visitors Bradenham.
Division Three joint leaders Aylsham won 6-1 at home to Anglian Windows. They are second on goal difference to Harleston, who have played three fewer games. In the bottom four, Cromer Reserves lost 7-1 at Harleston and North Walsham Reserves lost 3-1 at Easton.
Leaders of Division Four, Hoveton Wherrymen, won 3-0 at Thorpe Rovers. Fifth-placed Sheringham Reserves won 4-0 at home to Spixworth Reserves.
In Division Five, Reepham Reserves went down 4-1 at Redgrave and Stalham Reserves went down 4-1 at Mundford Reserves.
- 1 Swap shop for women's clothing opens in Cromer
- 2 Food review, The Crawfish Inn, Thursford: ‘Massive value for money'
- 3 Lily, 13, 'excited' as first novel hits book shops
- 4 People come 'from all over the country' to try this Norfolk seafood platter
- 5 New boss hopes to put his own stamp on Sheringham cafe
- 6 School celebrates being Norfolk's first to gain LGBTQ+ inclusion award
- 7 Weather warning as strong winds set to hit parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 8 10-year-old town centre deli announces sudden closure
- 9 Tribute paid to much-loved dad who died in cycling accident
- 10 Warning after dogs left 'limp or lifeless' by mystery illness
Leaders of Division six, Holt Reserves, won 5-0 at Martham Reserves while fourth-placed Aylsham Reserves lost 3-1 away to Foulsham Reserves.