Anglian Combination round-up
Anglian Combination Beccles are three points at the top of the Premier Division after they beat visiting championship defenders Sheringham 2-1 and North Walsham lost 4-0 at Hempnall, who are fourth.
Beccles are three points at the top of the Premier Division after they beat visiting championship defenders Sheringham 2-1 and North Walsham lost 4-0 at Hempnall, who are fourth.
Acle are third behind Walsham after drawing 2-2 at home to Wroxham Reserves.
You may also want to watch:
Neil McMorran and Alan Remblance scored for Beccles, Ben Price replying for the Shannocks.
Hempnall's marksmen were Simon Jackson, Iain Mills, Kelvin Willimott and Paul Franklin.
- 1 Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park
- 2 'A truly affordable home': Teeny tiny abode sold for glamping
- 3 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 Aylsham Cycle Centre wins national award for entrepreneurial spirit
- 6 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 7 Ex-landlord, 95, pulls pint in his old pub after 32 years
- 8 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month
- 9 House next to 384-year-old shop on market for £700k
- 10 Man with knife hidden in pen threatened to stab police officer
For Acle, Ian Morgan and Nathan Thompson found the net, Ben Carver and Daniel Self getting the Yachtsmen's goals.
Cromer won 3-1 at Blofield, Matthew Eves grabbing a brace and Gavin Morais one while Blofield's reply came from Kris Hart. That leaves Cromer seventh and Blofield fifth.
Dersingham won 2-1 at Mattishall, Rikki Toll and Daniel Jezeph scoring, Jason Cole replying.
Brandon are in sixth spot having won 3-1 at bottom side Sprowston Athletic. Roy Peckham scored twice for Brandon, who also benefitted from an own goal, while Athletic's target man was David Matthews.
St Andrews (Danny Pennell, og) beat visitors Spixworth 2-0 while Loddon won 4-1 at Watton with braces from Andrew Hayton and James Marjoribanks. United's reply came from Cail Allibone.
Division One leaders Poringland Wanderers won 5-2 at home to Caiser, Alistair Shearer (2), Joshua Farrow, Chris Ault and Michael Buckland on target, Caister's Nicky Crawley and Lee Snowling scoring.
Norwich St Johns go second after beating visitors Bungay 3-0 (Aaron Kay 2, Liam Blofield). Corton drop to third after drawing 2-2 at home to Horsford, who are fourth. Glenn Fletcher was Corton's scorer, Scott McKinney and Matthew Harman the United marksmen.
A Scott Gray goal was enough for Hindringham to win at home to Sole Bay but Wells went down 3-0 at Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves (Wayne Twomlow, David Tarawali, Leon Harewood).
Reepham lost 1-0 at home to Long Sutton (Shaun Flint), and there were 1-1 draws when Stalham (Darren Millar) entertained Scole (Sean Burden) and Wymondham (Glen Sharp) hosted Holt (Kevin Moore).