Your Town survey asks Cromer residents for their views
- Credit: Graeme Taplin
How happy are you living in Cromer?
What would you like to see change about the town?
Do you think there are enough activities on offer?
These are just some of the questions the Eastern Daily Press and the North Norfolk News are seeking answers to from the residents of Cromer.
As part of our Your Town series, reporter Jessica Frank-Keyes will be taking an in-depth look at the north Norfolk town and finding out what residents really think about Cromer's businesses, schools, shops and events.
You may also want to watch:
We want to know what the issues are that really matter to those who live here, and what your thoughts are for Cromer's future.
Whether it's shops on the high street, festivals on the pier, or worries about the town council or crime, we want to know what you think about your town.
- 1 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 2 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 3 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 4 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero
- 5 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 6 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 7 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 8 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 9 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 10 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
You can have your say by filling in our survey about the town, or emailing Jessica.Frank-Keyes@archant.co.uk.