Your Town survey asks Cromer residents for their views
- Credit: Graeme Taplin
How happy are you living in Cromer?
What would you like to see change about the town?
Do you think there are enough activities on offer?
These are just some of the questions the Eastern Daily Press and the North Norfolk News are seeking answers to from the residents of Cromer.
As part of our Your Town series, reporter Jessica Frank-Keyes will be taking an in-depth look at the north Norfolk town and finding out what residents really think about Cromer's businesses, schools, shops and events.
We want to know what the issues are that really matter to those who live here, and what your thoughts are for Cromer's future.
Whether it's shops on the high street, festivals on the pier, or worries about the town council or crime, we want to know what you think about your town.
- 1 Your say: Should we close carparks at north Norfolk beauty spots?
- 2 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 3 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 4 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 5 Hardware store owners to bid farewell after seven decades in business
- 6 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 7 New book reveals how Albert Einstein's stay in Norfolk may have saved his life
- 8 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 9 Norfolk boxer fined for exercising in Chapelfield Gardens during lockdown
- 10 Seaside village set to sparkle by turning into giant advent calendar
You can have your say by filling in our survey about the town, or emailing Jessica.Frank-Keyes@archant.co.uk.