The big Aylsham survey - tell us what you think of your town
- Credit: Archant
As part of a new series on the towns and villages in our region, we are taking an in-depth look into what makes Aylsham special - and what needs to be improved.
Over the next few weeks we will be asking you, our readers, to tell us what you love about your town as well as what you think needs to change.
By taking our online survey, you can tell us the main issues facing Aylsham and give your opinion on where the town should go in the future.
It will give you the chance to share your wonderful experiences and tell the stories that might otherwise get missed.
We want to shine a light on the people who keep the town moving, the unsung heroes, the niggles and your vision for its future.
If you can't access our survey, please feel free to send us the following:
1. Your three favourite things about Aylsham.
- 1 Norfolk singer's big hopes for her girl band's debut single
- 2 Man died on 50th birthday at Norfolk coastal campsite
- 3 First coastal road marathon in three decades hailed 'magnificent' success
- 4 Mammoth Marathon winner says course was 'one of the hardest'
- 5 'Everything has gone up' - How mum Melanie is dealing with cost of living
- 6 Man swims for survival after speedboat sinks off Norfolk coast
- 7 Six beaches in Norfolk awarded Blue Flag status for 2022
- 8 'Beheading' comment sees councillor reported to police
- 9 'Rainbow of rhodies' puts on stunning display at Sheringham Park
- 10 North Norfolk hotel named among most romantic and best small stays in UK
2. Your three least favourite things about the town.
3. How would you describe Aylsham to someone who had never visited before?
4. What are the three biggest challenges or issues facing it in 2019?
5. By 2029, what do you want to see change in Aylsham and what do you hope will stay the same?
You can send your responses to email@example.com