The big Aylsham survey - tell us what you think of your town
- Credit: Archant
As part of a new series on the towns and villages in our region, we are taking an in-depth look into what makes Aylsham special - and what needs to be improved.
Over the next few weeks we will be asking you, our readers, to tell us what you love about your town as well as what you think needs to change.
By taking our online survey, you can tell us the main issues facing Aylsham and give your opinion on where the town should go in the future.
It will give you the chance to share your wonderful experiences and tell the stories that might otherwise get missed.
We want to shine a light on the people who keep the town moving, the unsung heroes, the niggles and your vision for its future.
If you can't access our survey, please feel free to send us the following:
1. Your three favourite things about Aylsham.
- 1 Your say: Should we close carparks at north Norfolk beauty spots?
- 2 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 3 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 4 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 5 New book reveals how Albert Einstein's stay in Norfolk may have saved his life
- 6 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 7 Hardware store owners to bid farewell after seven decades in business
- 8 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 9 Seaside village set to sparkle by turning into giant advent calendar
- 10 House of Gucci - the Norfolk connection
2. Your three least favourite things about the town.
3. How would you describe Aylsham to someone who had never visited before?
4. What are the three biggest challenges or issues facing it in 2019?
5. By 2029, what do you want to see change in Aylsham and what do you hope will stay the same?
You can send your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org