The big Aylsham survey - tell us what you think of your town
- Credit: Archant
As part of a new series on the towns and villages in our region, we are taking an in-depth look into what makes Aylsham special - and what needs to be improved.
Over the next few weeks we will be asking you, our readers, to tell us what you love about your town as well as what you think needs to change.
By taking our online survey, you can tell us the main issues facing Aylsham and give your opinion on where the town should go in the future.
It will give you the chance to share your wonderful experiences and tell the stories that might otherwise get missed.
We want to shine a light on the people who keep the town moving, the unsung heroes, the niggles and your vision for its future.
You may also want to watch:
If you can't access our survey, please feel free to send us the following:
1. Your three favourite things about Aylsham.
- 1 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 2 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero
- 3 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 4 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 5 Hotel's bid for nine holiday lodges 'to compete with Airbnb'
- 6 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 7 Listed townhouse with 'most stunning' features is for sale for £595,000
- 8 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 9 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 10 Sea sponge given name with a Norfolk twist
2. Your three least favourite things about the town.
3. How would you describe Aylsham to someone who had never visited before?
4. What are the three biggest challenges or issues facing it in 2019?
5. By 2029, what do you want to see change in Aylsham and what do you hope will stay the same?
You can send your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org