Youngsters get sporty with activity day in Sidestrand
Youngsters with disabilities and learning difficulties were given the chance to try a range of different sports in a special activity day.
The event was organised as part of Norwich City Football Club's Football in the Community (FITC) programme, and took place at Sidestrand Hall School near Cromer on Thursday , with another session on Friday .
Sports youngsters were given the chance to try included football, basket ball and dodgeball,
Kristian Websdale, community sports coach with FITC, said: 'We have lots of different sports for youngsters with a mixed range of disabilities.
'The aim is to get the youngsters mixing with other people and also trying all the different sports.'
To find out more about the opportunities offered by the FITC Disability programme, contact Laurence York on 01603 761112.
- 1 Car and front doors opened overnight - but nothing stolen
- 2 See inside this 17th century house with a hot tub and direct beach access
- 3 People queue up on new leisure centre's first day
- 4 Jewellery stolen in Sheringham burglary
- 5 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 6 MP 'not concerned' about single Omicron case in north Norfolk
- 7 Appeal to transform Second World War camp into holiday lets is dismissed
- 8 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 9 Neighbouring Tescos band together to purchase lifesaving device
- 10 Work 'up and running' at site of store destroyed in fire