Youngsters get sporty with activity day in Sidestrand
Youngsters with disabilities and learning difficulties were given the chance to try a range of different sports in a special activity day.
The event was organised as part of Norwich City Football Club's Football in the Community (FITC) programme, and took place at Sidestrand Hall School near Cromer on Thursday , with another session on Friday .
Sports youngsters were given the chance to try included football, basket ball and dodgeball,
Kristian Websdale, community sports coach with FITC, said: 'We have lots of different sports for youngsters with a mixed range of disabilities.
'The aim is to get the youngsters mixing with other people and also trying all the different sports.'
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about the opportunities offered by the FITC Disability programme, contact Laurence York on 01603 761112.
- 1 Taxi driver beaten up in case of mistaken identity
- 2 Park-and-ride scheme plan for busy seaside towns
- 3 Rats issue at coastal car park resolved
- 4 Sea sponge given name with a Norfolk twist
- 5 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 6 Trees planted as part of community project
- 7 Pretty 16th century cottage with 'door that leads to nowhere' is for sale
- 8 Mental health hospital owed £2m to staff and creditors when it shut
- 9 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months