Youngsters get sporty with activity day in Sidestrand
Youngsters with disabilities and learning difficulties were given the chance to try a range of different sports in a special activity day.
The event was organised as part of Norwich City Football Club's Football in the Community (FITC) programme, and took place at Sidestrand Hall School near Cromer on Thursday , with another session on Friday .
Sports youngsters were given the chance to try included football, basket ball and dodgeball,
Kristian Websdale, community sports coach with FITC, said: 'We have lots of different sports for youngsters with a mixed range of disabilities.
'The aim is to get the youngsters mixing with other people and also trying all the different sports.'
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about the opportunities offered by the FITC Disability programme, contact Laurence York on 01603 761112.
- 1 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 2 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 3 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 4 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?
- 7 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 8 Coastguard joins search for missing London man last seen in Norfolk
- 9 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 10 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident