Road closed after bus and panel van collide
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk road was closed for hours to clean up spilt fuel after a panel van and a bus collided.
Police closed Yarmouth Road, North Walsham, in both directions after the crash.
A Norfolk Constabulary spokesman said a man sustained a back injury in the incident, which occurred at around 9.45am today (Saturday, February 24).
He said the crash involved a bus and a Volkswagen Caddy panel van.
The spokesman said at around 11.40am: 'It is still closed in both directions while they clear a fuel spillage, but we're not expecting it to be too much longer.'
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk Fire and Rescue said they were called to the scene 9.48am. Fire and Rescue crews from Mundesley and North Walsham stations made the vehicles and the surrounding area safe.
No-one was trapped in either of the vehicles.
- 1 'Power buyers' help pump up north Norfolk housing market to new heights
- 2 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 3 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 4 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 5 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 6 See inside this converted Victorian school on sale for £650,000
- 7 Foodbank changes name to reflect increased demand
- 8 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 9 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village
- 10 Praise for retiring controller who kept an eye on Norfolk's coast