Road closed after bus and panel van collide
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk road was closed for hours to clean up spilt fuel after a panel van and a bus collided.
Police closed Yarmouth Road, North Walsham, in both directions after the crash.
A Norfolk Constabulary spokesman said a man sustained a back injury in the incident, which occurred at around 9.45am today (Saturday, February 24).
He said the crash involved a bus and a Volkswagen Caddy panel van.
The spokesman said at around 11.40am: 'It is still closed in both directions while they clear a fuel spillage, but we're not expecting it to be too much longer.'
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk Fire and Rescue said they were called to the scene 9.48am. Fire and Rescue crews from Mundesley and North Walsham stations made the vehicles and the surrounding area safe.
No-one was trapped in either of the vehicles.
- 1 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 2 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 3 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 4 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 5 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 6 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 7 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 8 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 9 'It went a bit potty' - New cafe owner's tough first few months in lockdown
- 10 Restaurant praises 'brilliant' customers, but warns of 'too many no shows'