Major resurfacing work will mean road closures in Norfolk town
- Credit: Archant
Major resurfacing work will force the closure of two roads for two days in north Norfolk.
Work starts on Thursday, April 11, on Yarmouth Road and Ingham Road in Stalham.
The site will extend from the east side of Millside junction to the north side of Brumstead Road junction, excluding the mini-roundabouts at the junction with Lower Staithe Road.
To minimise the overall disruption the works will be carried out in two phases.
The junction between Ingham Road and Brumstead Road will be closed between 7.30am and 7pm on April 11, while Yarmouth Road will be closed between 7.30am and 7pm on Friday, April 12. Fully signed diversion routes will be in place, and vehicle access to businesses and properties will be maintained from one end at all times.
The work, which will cost £61,000, will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's community and environmental services department and contractors.
- 1 'Amazing' display of cascading poppies now on display in Cromer
- 2 Business park plan could bring 14 new jobs to North Walsham
- 3 More details revealed on replacement for beloved coastal railway
- 4 North Walsham 'Live Aid' legend calls it a day after 17 years
- 5 Landlord appeals against fine for 'excess cold and electrical hazards'
- 6 First look inside: New deli and surf shop open on coast
- 7 Morgan the model moggie raises £1,000s for other animals
- 8 How north Norfolk will be celebrating the Jubilee
- 9 Cafe and shop along Norfolk Broads up for sale with 'rare opportunity'
- 10 Will Anne Boleyn’s ghost appear on this Norwich bridge tonight?