Major resurfacing work will mean road closures in Norfolk town
- Credit: Archant
Major resurfacing work will force the closure of two roads for two days in north Norfolk.
Work starts on Thursday, April 11, on Yarmouth Road and Ingham Road in Stalham.
The site will extend from the east side of Millside junction to the north side of Brumstead Road junction, excluding the mini-roundabouts at the junction with Lower Staithe Road.
To minimise the overall disruption the works will be carried out in two phases.
The junction between Ingham Road and Brumstead Road will be closed between 7.30am and 7pm on April 11, while Yarmouth Road will be closed between 7.30am and 7pm on Friday, April 12. Fully signed diversion routes will be in place, and vehicle access to businesses and properties will be maintained from one end at all times.
You may also want to watch:
The work, which will cost £61,000, will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's community and environmental services department and contractors.
- 1 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 2 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 3 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 4 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 5 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 6 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 7 Bookings fly in as new dog grooming salon opens in town centre
- 8 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 9 Tree planted in memory of Prince Philip
- 10 Success for town's first official scarecrow festival