Major resurfacing work will mean road closures in Norfolk town
- Credit: Archant
Major resurfacing work will force the closure of two roads for two days in north Norfolk.
Work starts on Thursday, April 11, on Yarmouth Road and Ingham Road in Stalham.
The site will extend from the east side of Millside junction to the north side of Brumstead Road junction, excluding the mini-roundabouts at the junction with Lower Staithe Road.
To minimise the overall disruption the works will be carried out in two phases.
The junction between Ingham Road and Brumstead Road will be closed between 7.30am and 7pm on April 11, while Yarmouth Road will be closed between 7.30am and 7pm on Friday, April 12. Fully signed diversion routes will be in place, and vehicle access to businesses and properties will be maintained from one end at all times.
You may also want to watch:
The work, which will cost £61,000, will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's community and environmental services department and contractors.
- 1 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 2 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 3 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 4 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 7 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?
- 8 Thousands of rural homes to benefit from broadband funding
- 9 Coastguard joins search for missing London man last seen in Norfolk
- 10 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident