Join a celebration of the wartime spirit at the Holt 1940s weekend 2018.
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Organisers of the fourth annual Holt 1940s weekend are inviting stall-holders to set up a pitch in the north Norfolk town.
This year's event is on September 15 and 16 and organisers are on the lookout for stall-holders on Bull Street in the centre of town.
Leonard Owen, marketing assistant at Bakers and Larners, said: 'All manner of stalls are welcomed including art, craft, memorabilia and vintage wares.
'Please note we are currently unable to receive requests from stalls selling teas, coffees and refreshments.
'All requests to be made by email to email@example.com.'
You may also want to watch:
A huge celebration of the style, culture and character of the wartime era, last year's event raised £2,385 for the Walking With The Wounded (WWTW) charity. Donations were also made to 1st Holt Scouts (North East Norfolk District) and WHYFY (With Holt Youth for You), which is a group of teenagers involved in volunteering in Holt.
- 1 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 2 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village
- 3 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 4 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 5 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 6 'Pass slow and wide' horse procession held in north Norfolk
- 7 Lifeboat crews called to help sinking fishing boat off Norfolk coast
- 8 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 9 New golfing trophy named after club stalwart
- 10 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof