World-famous dog expert to help Aylsham
A world-famous dog listener will be in Aylsham later in the year to help raise money for a charity which helps people with their pets.The work of Jan Fennell is known all over the globe and she will be speaking at the Jubilee Family Centre in Norwich Road in June to help boost Cinnamon Trust funds.
A world-famous dog listener will be in Aylsham later in the year to help raise money for a charity which helps people with their pets.
The work of Jan Fennell is known all over the globe and she will be speaking at the Jubilee Family Centre in Norwich Road in June to help boost Cinnamon Trust funds.
The trust aims to keep pets together with owners who are finding it difficult to care for them.
The north Norfolk branch of the trust has, in the last seven months, developed from a small number of volunteers into an active group of 16 based around North Walsham, Sheringham, Aylsham and out to Burnham Market.
You may also want to watch:
Local co-ordinator Toni Deaves, from Honing, near North Walsham, said: 'We have developed a network of dog walkers, long and short-term foster homes, home checkers, a professional dog listener, activity and publicity co-ordinators and fundraisers.
'We are particularly excited about the talk by Jan. She speaks all over the world and is coming to help raise money for us.'
- 1 Town leaves Christmas lights on throughout January
- 2 Cliff fall warning issued for North Norfolk ahead of Storm Christoph
- 3 Family butcher and livestock market operator dies aged 74
- 4 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 5 Hospital gets a brand new MRI machine
- 6 Man who died after falling from cliff took his own life, inquest rules
- 7 'She was a fighter'- Tributes to music-loving Kelsey, 27
- 8 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 9 Car dealership volunteers run transport service to Covid jabs
- 10 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
Ms Fennell has waived her fee for the talk so all proceeds will go to the trust.
As well as fundraising, the north Norfolk group is keen to invite more volunteers to join them.
t The talk will be held on Saturday, June 13, at 2pm. Tickets are on sale at �15, including light refreshments, from Toni on 01692 536733 and Lynn on 07777 678681.