Work starts on affordable homes in Great Ryburgh
- Credit: Broadland Housing Association
Broadland Housing Association is starting construction work on a development of five affordable homes in Great Ryburgh.
The Highfield Close scheme consists of a bungalow and four houses, all for affordable rent.
It will be known as Housden Court and the homes are due to be completed in January 2018.
Broadland Housing has appointed H Smith & Sons of Honingham as its main contractor. Smiths are writing to existing Highfield Close residents about the forthcoming works.
- 1 First look inside: New deli and surf shop open on coast
- 2 Council urged to take over ownership of derelict Cromer nightclub
- 3 'Amazing' display of cascading poppies now on display in Cromer
- 4 Car set alight in arson attack in north Norfolk
- 5 How north Norfolk will be celebrating the Jubilee
- 6 Man swims for survival after speedboat sinks off Norfolk coast
- 7 More details revealed on replacement for beloved coastal railway
- 8 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk singer's big hopes for her girl band's debut single
- 10 Sole survivor peregrine chick is ringed
For any queries or concerns once the construction is underway, call Carole Grimes, development administrator at Broadland Housing, on 01603 750115.
Next month it starts work on the second phase of 16 homes at Hall Close in Bodham which includes a mix of affordable rent and shared ownership homes, supported by some open market homes.