Work starts on affordable homes in Great Ryburgh
- Credit: Broadland Housing Association
Broadland Housing Association is starting construction work on a development of five affordable homes in Great Ryburgh.
The Highfield Close scheme consists of a bungalow and four houses, all for affordable rent.
It will be known as Housden Court and the homes are due to be completed in January 2018.
You may also want to watch:
Broadland Housing has appointed H Smith & Sons of Honingham as its main contractor. Smiths are writing to existing Highfield Close residents about the forthcoming works.
- 1 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 2 Village pub wins status as asset of community value
- 3 Fishermen accuse wind farm giant of bullying in compensation row
- 4 'It's disappointing' - Anger as crab pots used for beach bonfire
- 5 160-year-old pub to be demolished to make way for seven homes
- 6 Teenagers brighten bus shelter with village mural
- 7 Group overwhelmed by support as they aim to 'reclaim the lane'
- 8 Three farms hit by thefts of valuable tractor GPS systems
- 9 Warning over con artists trying 'council tax' scam in Norfolk
- 10 Cyclist fights for life after crash with car
For any queries or concerns once the construction is underway, call Carole Grimes, development administrator at Broadland Housing, on 01603 750115.
Next month it starts work on the second phase of 16 homes at Hall Close in Bodham which includes a mix of affordable rent and shared ownership homes, supported by some open market homes.