Work starts on affordable homes in Great Ryburgh
- Credit: Broadland Housing Association
Broadland Housing Association is starting construction work on a development of five affordable homes in Great Ryburgh.
The Highfield Close scheme consists of a bungalow and four houses, all for affordable rent.
It will be known as Housden Court and the homes are due to be completed in January 2018.
You may also want to watch:
Broadland Housing has appointed H Smith & Sons of Honingham as its main contractor. Smiths are writing to existing Highfield Close residents about the forthcoming works.
- 1 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 2 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 5 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 6 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 7 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 8 'Pass slow and wide' horse procession held in north Norfolk
- 9 In pictures: Marvellous costumes at previous 1940s festivals
- 10 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
For any queries or concerns once the construction is underway, call Carole Grimes, development administrator at Broadland Housing, on 01603 750115.
Next month it starts work on the second phase of 16 homes at Hall Close in Bodham which includes a mix of affordable rent and shared ownership homes, supported by some open market homes.