Norfolk brewer scoops gold and bronze double at regional beer awards
- Credit: Archant
Award winning Norfolk brewer Woodforde's has added two more accolades to its trophy list.
It scooped gold and bronze awards for packaged beers at the SIBA (Society of Independent Brewers) East Independent Beer Awards 2018.
Nelson's Revenge won gold in the Bottle/Can British Premium Beer (4.5pc-6.4pc) category.
Winning its first award, bronze in the Bottle/Can Session IPA (up to 4.3pc) category went to Woodforde's 4.3pc ABV Norada.
There were 270 entries in 25 categories covering cask and packaged beers from brewers from across the region, which is one of eight covering England, Scotland and Wales.
You may also want to watch:
James Armitage, Woodforde's commercial and marketing director, said: 'We're delighted to add two more awards to our growing list of accolades, and it's always pleasing to have our brews acknowledged as among the very best by people who really know their beers.'
Established in 1980, SIBA represents the interests of around 830 independent craft breweries.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 3 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 4 Delays expected on part of A149 during upcoming road resurfacing
- 5 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 6 Frustration as bid to house Afghan refugees fails
- 7 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 8 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 9 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 10 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’